British Vogue features Hesey Designs in July 2014 Issue | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 11 June 2014

British Vogue features Hesey Designs in July 2014 Issue

Hesey Designs known for beautiful print bags is featured in the July 2014 issue of British Vogue.Earlier this year, the CEO Ese Oghene won the Google Africa Connected Competition...
Here is what they wrote about the brand
The Award winning Hesey designs is a Nigerian fashion label that specializes in creating custom-made apparels and accessories for women. Blending their exotic creative designs with African prints, they produce unique fashionable. ​Just recently, the brand gained more recognition when she won the Google Africa Connected Competition" 

7 comments:

  1. Nice we are going places

    *REALCUTEMICKY*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nigerians are obviously going places which is really nice.
    sensualintimacydesires.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Congrat to her and she is one way doing naija proud no doubt....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to her

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's keep doing what we all know aw to do best. I believe with prayer and hard work + not minding the distractions, we''ll get there someday. Keep it up Ese Oghene

    ReplyDelete
  6. God pls help me, I've bin standing at dis bustop for the past 1 hour yet no bus is goin to my place. People around me r just entering different buses so I decided to enter dis present one, dnt even knw were itz heading to. Pls pray for me dat I get to my destination safely.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321