Bloggers Diary - The most beautiful woman I ever met | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Bloggers Diary - The most beautiful woman I ever met

Today, I was out grocery shopping when I heard my Name" Emeh, Emeh Achanga "! I turned around and there she was! The most beautiful girl I knew back when I was a form 6 secondary School student at Naraguta Grammer School, Jos.Words can not explain how beautiful she was. Men would line up at her apartment to see her and I mean it. I was just 15 and she took interest in me and because she lived close to me, she would send me to buy stuff for her and give me jewelry, or body lotions and stuff. I was in awe of her. She had so many rich men at her Beck and call that I had witnessed very notable married men kneeling down in tears, gifts in hand just to appease her. She would tell them to drop it on the floor and pray she has a change of heart. They would do this with gratitude and when they leave, she would laugh out so loud, and collapse on her bed and Say" Don't worry, you are a very beautiful girl and I'll teach you how to treat men. You can have the world at your feet".

I would smile and say a silent prayer, rehearsing how to tell Men" drop the money and Leave". 


I recall one day, she decided to take a walk on the streets of Jos. I wondered why. She wrapped  a black veil around her head and she slipped on her new gold Nose ring( a gift from an Alhaji), piling on Gold bracelets, 5 anklets, and smearing red lipstick, she wore a Jean and a simple white tee. We headed out. I tried to hail a taxi as usual and she stopped me, insiting we walk and it took me 2 minutes to realize why! She stopped traffic. Literally. I swear I havent witnessed such a sight unless in movies. As we walked, i saw men who had women, their wives, with them staring at this goddess with mouths agape. She would smile, it thrilled her. Then several cars would stop to give her a lift, nd she would snub them

. And we walked back home. When we got home, she went to her exotic mirror, took off her veil and started to clean her makeup. Then SHE CRIED! I was shocked at first. How could a goddess cry? No tears were meant for mortals  like me " I would later Findout" She was madly inlove with a married man and of all her men, he paid her the least attention. He was Muslim and a multimillionaire in Abuja. "He gave her conditions for marrying her. "She had to embrace Islam and she had to be a 2nd wife, with no guarantee she would be the Last". With all her beauty, style and grace. Ada said YES! She shut her life to everyone embraced Islam and was now covering her face, legs and body in black as her man desired)

2 months later, after being disowned by her wealthy Ibo family, she moved to Abuja. With just a diploma, she went off as a second wife .

That was the last time I saw her...till today

"Oh Emeh, you look so damn beautiful. Look at you. Who would have Thought". Thanks ADA, "I stammered in shock. I was as shocked as my beloved late father was, the first time she came looking for me at home. No! This time, I wasn't about her beauty , it was the fact that there was NONE. 
Her once translucent fair skin was now full of green veins, patches and she now looked darker than
brown skinned me. Her well manicured finger nails now chapped, indicating a lot of biting. Her luscious dark long hair now replaced with a low cut. The lines around her eyes, now deep and an indication of severe pain and stress. for one who was a petite sized beauty, she had piled on the pounds. 

As I studied her, I noticed her blouse didn't have the same buttons.My Ada, my Goddess, was gone.
I managed to blurt out the words " you looking Good". Her reply shocked me " Emeh, im sorry about your dad's death.He was a wonderful man. All the things he said, the advice and All.." She paused " Are you Married"? " ME? No I'm not. Well, at least in church.. im Not" She smiled "

 That's why you still look this good! Usman died  3years after he married me..Well, he didn't really marry me. I was his concubine. I had 2 kids for him and when an accident claimed his life. I Wasn't prepared. I had no savings, no money and I was kicked out of one of his houses I was living in. You know I lost my dad the year he disowned me. He cut me out of his will So, i went back to square one. With little TWO kids,no job, it was pretty over. I had alienated myself from the world for 3 years, piled on the weight and here I am "

So what do you do now? "I....I'm a writer " I managed to reply with tears  welling up in my eyes.

"Just like your dad huh! If you ever want to write about me, feel free as long as you send me a cheque..(she might have lost it all, not her love for money")

As we parted ways and i watched her join a lady she said she was now squatting with, I couldn't help but wonder how easy it is for us to totally change our destinies because of the choices we make. WE choose to love, to trust, to change for others, to ignore the voice of reasoning..Was it greed or love? Does beauty fade this fast? How could a woman who was 23 in 2001 now look 50..

I was just about to save her number when my battery drained and my phone turned off. I tried to go after her but she was lost in the crowd and i spotted her and her friend getting into a Molue.It hurt, I might never see her again as I wished..but her last words kept ringing in my ear
"Emeh, forget everything I ever tried to teach You" With that beautiful thought, I smiled and resumed shopping " Atleast she never taught me how to Love" 
That I would someday try....

70 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. i am short of words too.thats life i guess

      Delete
    2. yea, such is life

      Delete
  2. Every time I read your diary, i say this is the best
    But this my Emeh, is deep It pierced my soul and i feel I know her personally. It is life for you! Use it wisely ladies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emeh lie lie. Gullible readers. U didn't c Any Ada jor. Fabricated

      Delete
    2. Emeh lie lie. Gullible readers. U didn't c Any Ada jor. Fabricated

      Delete
    3. If she fabricated it how is ur bizness?There is a lesson to b learnt

      Delete
    4. Lol at anon who sed lie lie..emeh writes beautiful stories..you connect with them..they always feel real..so deal with it..Am dating an a man who has the same AS genotype as I do..and I do not knw wat to do..we av tried to part ways but its nt working..we love ourselves and we are ideal for each other..please m in need of advice!!

      Delete
    5. Pour acid on your faces and both of you will automatically hate each other anon 02:46

      Delete
    6. Hahahaha stupid acid comment

      Delete
    7. Hahahaha stupid acid comment

      Delete
    8. Lmaooo evil comment @ pour acid

      Delete
    9. u can get married and not have kids with sickle cell,thank to God and technology

      Delete
  3. Whiz, Richardo22 July 2013 at 19:55

    Emeh... I use God beg you,forget eveything she ever 'taught'you.... Its a touching story, and me a man learnt a lot.... Thanks For Sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful piece Emeh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emeh its a pity. I feel for her though she as a result of her shallow brain brought all this trauma on herself. But what touches me the most are the innocent children. Just because they have a shallow and short sighted mother their lives might just be difficult. I hate females who cause this on innocent kids.


    Mr anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The beautiful ones are nt yet born

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mumu! I'm a beautiful one who has been born since. Thumbs up EMEH

      Delete
  7. Where are all those morons Pwetty, M, that girl( virus) this is how your life will end if you don't REPENT.
    I love this writeup. Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. *grabs vaseline* Chima oh! My vaseline don finish* runs off to Papa Nkechi Chemist to buy another

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sad ending for a beautiful girl. It's never too late to pick up the pieces. Emeh I heart u as for the fool who mentioned my ne, im coming back for you and faggot Mr Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep shut multiple dick eater and learn from the story. To what avail is ur opening up that tattered/jalopy pussy up and down for slippers, indomie and lip gloss. That story is real life M. It could happen to you as u are also SHALLOW minded. Keep fucking for indomie.


      Mr anonymous

      Delete
    2. M Did u say faggot? Let me introduce my alter ego. Im the curvy ass lover also maybe u have met me before as im very vocal bout mt love and adoration for african curvy booty. I am a lover of nice semi cycle asses and im not ashamed. YES I LOVE ASS BUT ONLY AFRICAN FEMALE FLESHY ASS. I see u also like to talk. Feel free M talk. At least for once use ur mouth for something other than sucking knobs for indomie.



      Mr anonymous


      Mr anonymous

      Delete
    3. U need help. Your illness is beyond redemption

      Delete
    4. M, Guilty conscience need no accuser. You M know what u do. You need to stop. Learn from emeh's friend and make an effort at changing. Belive me its not worth it continuing that stuff.


      Mr anonymous

      Delete
  10. Emeh, i decided not to use my registered I'D to comment so people don't think I'm liking ass. I have been following your blog from the very first post and I knew you were different. It's simple. The way you write
    Nigerians don't read. I hate to read but I read every single piece you right over and over again m I don't know what your daytime job is, but please never give up writing. You would one day win awards and be internationally renowned for your writeups. You use words beautifully. FYI, We have so many bloggers, i am a blogger myself but girl, when it comes to writing, you are Queen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Assholes keep deceiving this phoooool....Emeh,the..stupid wanna-be writer.Boring story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I warned u before na Queen Joan. I told u we were going to treat u like royalty, remember? Come on Queen Joan, u are pushing to the edge now. If u didn't understand my last warning I'm sure this is clearer your higness.

      Delete
  12. Seriously? Molue? What area did u see a molue, mushin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ thought exactly

      Delete
    2. This mumu Eddie, u no fit talk ur own na to agree when another fowl down talk first? All blogs you dey. I hail

      Delete
    3. Truth, U̶̲̥̅̊ ar a goat

      Delete
  13. We Should do a fund raising for her...don't like seeing people suffer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharrap! U wan kpaki d money, when u sef be sufferhead

      Delete
    2. Sharrap! U wan kpaki d money, when u sef be sufferhead

      Delete
    3. Anon 21:06, where u dey when OJB need donation? I too know empty pocket

      Delete
  14. Nice one emeh, bt I hope its nt forged

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallelujah Eddie actually read today. Emeh, give him recharge card eventhough he spoilt it at the end

      Delete
    2. Lol, pwetty U̶̲̥̅̊ N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ go kill ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ooº°˚˚°ºoo

      Delete
  15. i swear to God Miss P ,i wont dangle my beauty around Guys again,*your description about your aunt, in her days of Twilight really reflect d kindof life ..am living*.these story really taught me alot of lesson, That Notin last Or Stay foever,in Life. Always be wise in whatever u are doing,And dont ever make Permanment Decision over a temporary Condition.!! Nice writeup miss P,am so luving ur Work *15yrs Miss P yungest comentator*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If U̶̲̥̅̊ wer dangling Ūя̲̅ beauty. U̶̲̥̅̊ would av a picx on Ūя̲̅ profile

      Delete
    2. Alice Last warning!!!

      Delete
  16. Aww,that's what happens when you marry for love,she could have married any of those other men who would have died to have her and I'm sure would have treated her well,if not like a queen. Ladies only marry a man that loves you not the man you love,because a man that truly loves you will not allow the woman he loves deterorate so badly,he would at least respect you as a human being if not anything more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If woman marry who love am, who go marry who love us? Women are meant to love their husbands more because they have chicken Brain and can be cheated. Take note
      My wife loves me more that's why I'm cheating on her with her younger sister and she can't go anywhere. It's a man's world
      Emeh, i appreciate this wonderful piece. Keep it up

      Delete
    2. U r an imbecile. N u r cursed beyond redemption. Except u repent n confess to ur wife. HIV is ur killer,just wait n see.

      Delete
    3. Don you are a beast

      Delete
  17. Life is all vanity

    ReplyDelete
  18. EMEH!!! AWESOME PIECE. Please tell me this is fiction please!!! You are just great. If this is real, then you have gotten me so emotional this morning

    ReplyDelete
  19. Emeh my nigress,you sabi jare.who sabi, sabi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice fiction, why not make a change in Nollywood, u'll put a lot of smiles on ppls faces

    ReplyDelete
  21. nice piece Emeh.I know the girl Emeh is Talking about..fagots who dont want to learn from her story will one dy tell theirs..i feel soo bad for her now..so so bad..from someone very close to Emeh

    ReplyDelete
  22. all dat glitters...

    ReplyDelete
  23. i guess ya'll girls are listening,make the right choices and stop pointing fingers..said the dude from Banana Island

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dude from Banana Island last warning...

    ReplyDelete
  25. na so so warning full this blog. empty mouth
    Nice blog ,amazing writeup

    ReplyDelete
  26. All that glitters is not gold. Every married woman should ensure her husband picks up a life insurance policy with her as a beneficiary. Life has no duplicate and death is inevitable. With the insurance benefit, your future is secured. When death comes to him, his wicked relatives may take all his wealth but that insurance benefit can never be taken away from you. With that you can tell your stupid inlaws to go to hell! If you are a good investor, that money will go a long way in keeping you comfortable for life. Take this advice from an insurance guru.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wont you have your own money! wow . i have a career and my own money so i dont need all that

      Delete
  27. So you hate Emeh yet you come on her blog, use the time you'd use for something valuable to express how much you hate her.....blabla....how much her story is fabricated....blabla...it's wrong to critisize with soo much negetivity. If you have a suggestion say it without being rude and MEAN!!!
    Emeh you're doing a great job. I like the fact that your blog is different. Continue being you... the bloggers diary....is always amazzzzING!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emeh pls can you publish these short stories into a book? Thanks

      Delete
  28. hmmmmmmmmm wat a touching story, life sha.

    ReplyDelete
  29. beautiful piece....I never cease to be amazed

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321