Yay! We won -Blogger of the year (Nigerian Writers Awards 2016) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 7 February 2016

Yay! We won -Blogger of the year (Nigerian Writers Awards 2016)

So ,this happened yesterday ..I won the Nigerian Writers Award (NMA 2016) Blogger of the Year(Judges choice)..I am so elated about this award because, first of all,it's an award.My first physical award.

I have been nominated over the years since I opened this blog in August 2011, but never won though.But I  have always been elated to find my name on most blogger's lists.Such a humbling experience.


Secondly,it's an award which recognises writers.And you all know I love to write. Infact, writing is really what gave me the platform I have today and endeared many to this blog(Google Blogger's diary Emeh Achanga or Miss Petite Nigeria to read some of my writeups)
Though there are times in every writer's life when you experience writers block..But I know I would get over that real soon.

I always say this blog is something I started like a joke,out of frustration,pain as I needed an avenue to pour out my thoughts.Back then,I had no idea I would quit my full time job to settle as a blogger and love it..I had no idea about monetary gains.I honestly and still do it for the passion.Because..it is challenging .However, the sky is wide enough to harbour every dream,talent,and everyone.Just carve your own niche..and PRAY..

2016 is really a great year for me.A lot of blessings already and I know I'm going to share them with you all who are now family to me.

I am not going to sit here and say oh,I'm on my top form..I'm human and one thing I never do,is claim to be what I'm not.

Recently, I must confess, I have been suffering from terrible fatigue, loosing my connection with you my MPN family,my creative streak at an all time low,haven't been able to concentrate to write ,don't chat ,don't even read messages,comments like I used to . I have even been tempted to get someone to assist me but because of the genuine love I have for blogging,I would rather break my bones and keep pushing.

However,I promise I will be back in form very soon..I will get my groove back..

Now,a very special thank you to each and everyone of you who reads this blog.We all know the comments do not reflect the number of readers here , but I smile knowing there are people who wake up daily and come here because they believe in me and love this blog.

Then to those who comment relentlessly,I can't even begin to thank you enough for bringing life to Miss Petite Nigeria blog..You are AWESOME.You are REAL.You are smart,loyal..I appreciate you(In Khaled's voice)
..so thankful to you all for the support
And oh, Febuary 26th is my birthday ..Go shorty..Not forgetting Feb 14th is Valentines day ..We should chat about that on another post later today .
Off to Church .Just took these *ugly Photos* on my way..No time to filter...See ya'll when I get back
xoxo 
Emeh Achanga

102 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyy! Congrats 2 us. Um church oooo...happy Sunday y'ol.

    Pastor Giwa and Brown Sugar pls take over this service...I'll b bck 4 the offerings.

    Emeh hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Emeh. Soooo happy 4u dear

      Delete
    2. Whoop whooppp.....Bigger you we Pray. U wil go places. Amen

      Delete
    3. Yaay... So happy for you. Congrats!!!!

      Delete
    4. Congratss dear, pls give us story frm ur diary soon, or re u saving it till 14th, side eye.

      Delete
    5. I am one of those who rarely comments here. And if I do,i go anon.
      I thank God for you.
      Congratulations!!!

      Delete
    6. Congrats Emeh! Joan go and kill urself

      Delete
    7. A very big congrats dear... February 11 is my birthday too. Happy Birthday to us in advance.
      More grace...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!congrats, I luv successful women,God bless your work dear

      Delete
    2. Yay!!congrats, I luv successful women,God bless your work dear

      Delete
  3. Congrats Emeh.You are as real as Fxx.More to come.I am in church too.Belinda pray for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter your comment...

    congrats emeh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats darling emeh bigger you I pray.. Mpn rocks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Emeh,more grace to your elbow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!am so happy,congrats emeh,d sky is ur limit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emeh where is the baby bump?Abi you don do abortion?I know u are 8 months pregnant don't even try to delete this comment.Your nose is still fat nor matter what you do.Nonsense award.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao is this the same Joan I thought had died.May God save you and your hate for this girl.It is clear you are very close to her a she doesn't even know.Congrats Emeh,ignore the hater.Pregnant or not,you are beautiful.i read but may not comment often but you are a darling.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Make una fear God ooo..I just saw this now and I imagine how a human being would be so filled with hate!You sit with your phone and spew rubbish.If she's preggy is it your bizness?do you feed her! Abeg you guys should mind how you talk......Congrats Emeh!!!!

      Delete
  9. Congratulations dear, u deserve it and every good thing that comes ur way! U know we gat ur back always! Much love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You deserve dis Emeh...congrats. My sweet aunty Belinda, My sugar mimi, my uncle Stevosky, My rival Face of MPN, Gina, Miss Ima, Olusoji et al...una well don o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...No Shaking will come 4 u 4lowd by the mad woman called Truth!
      Hugz love

      Delete
    2. Tessy darling, I see you, though you have been missing in action for quite a long time.. Hope you are well.. Blessed Sunday to you..!!

      Delete
    3. I'm always here 24/7...hope our baby is fine?

      Delete
    4. I'm always here 24/7...hope our baby is fine?

      Delete
    5. Thnks TessyAmadi n a very big congratulations to our one n only Emeh. I dedicate the song MAKE AM BY PATORANKING TO, ENJOY!

      Delete
  11. Joan or whatever ur stupid name is God punish you one million times. Congrats Emelito

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joan or whatever ur stupid name is God punish you one million times. Congrats Emelito

    ReplyDelete
  13. Keep slaying girl, you deserve it! This is only the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats.....you are not just good but fast, you truly deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats dear Emeh!
    May ur blog live and go a long way; and soon u shall be globally recognized by all. Keep it flying dear. Keep slaying it!!!
    Cheers Hon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fine woman, God bless your hussle.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fine woman, God bless your hussle.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Achanga of life.. When I diverted to this blog it was for a reason.. I knew there was something about you and more to come as time goes on.. Now to you Joan.. I have a question for you.. Since when did it become a crime for one to be pregnant?? Pray your own comes my dear for I know you are a woman and someday you shall seek yours if you call yourself a woman.. Am quite sure you are not a "trained woman". You surely lack home training, a tamed and a responsible woman won't try to bring a fellow woman down,, hence I keep asking why women always beef each other.. Congrats my Achanga, higher and higher you go.. MPN Rocks..!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joan wana hv abortion partners!

      Delete
    2. Choi! Una finish the thing called Joana o! I'm sure she's hiding her face in shame now. Lol!

      Delete
  19. Am so Hapi!congrats Emeh May God continue to bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats hun.. More to come
    flayvour360.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats dearie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulation my love.. You deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulation my love.. You deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations, you deservedly deserved the award.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Halleuyah somebody!!! Congratulation Emeh so proud of you.-Pst.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  26. congrats Emeh, the sky is your beginning

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats emeh,this is just the beginning

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats emeh,this is just the beginning

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats and keep it up @sholly

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats dear..keep up the good work and may God strengthen you. You are more original than all those "copy and paste" I see online and that's why I am stuck here lol. Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats Emeh.May God Continue to bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats Emeh.May God Continue to bless u.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Emeh the Miss Petite many congrats to you on this achievement... Tony

    ReplyDelete
  34. Dancing shakiti bobo,kip spreading emeh

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congratulations dear, God got ur back

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congratulations dear, God got ur back

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congrats Emeh... Wish u many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow, this is Beautiful, Congratulations Emeh Beauty!!! You more than deserved the Award!!! God has sent you to high level, and you are going higher!!! Best revenge to lil joan is been more faster than Usain bolt to success, you never in what you love!" Your work!! Your already blessed...❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  39. It gladdens my heart to see you Win always, congratulations dear.. Just in case you need Assistance. I'm available Emeh.. Long Live MPN..

    ReplyDelete
  40. Felicitations Miss Emeh Achanga!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Congratulations Emeh, enjoy every bit of the award....

    ReplyDelete
  42. Wow!
    Your so beautiful
    Congrats darling!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Ugly fools all of you.Stupid fools to those who cursed me.Fat fools all of you even fat nose Emeh with her big stomach.To blog is not by force.I hope that baby will not be ugly with a fat nose like you.Anyone who replies me will receive and owl at his or her window tonight.Try me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @joan... I know you are very close to Emeh and I say this on 7th of February, 2016. If u dont desist from your evil act your END is near. ������

      Delete
    2. ShutUp there my friend!!!! U betta ask yo ex bf the real reason he left u n stop taking yo frustration on an innocent soul!

      Delete
  44. Congrats dear... Hope there was money attached to it.. Abi na only iron them give u?

    ReplyDelete
  45. Big Congrats to you Emeh ... Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  46. wow.congrats Emeh! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Congrats to you @EmehAchanga and all those who make this blog lively via comments..Really proud of you. And more recognition for your hard work and commitment IJN ..you have no limit..God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  48. Congratulations sis you deserve it !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congrats dear, when is another award coming up?

    ReplyDelete
  50. Accept my hearty congratulations on your work, keep the flag flying

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321