Actress Biola Ige opens up on this controversial boob-sucking photo with Muna Obikwe(Official Statement) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 16 March 2014

Actress Biola Ige opens up on this controversial boob-sucking photo with Muna Obikwe(Official Statement)

For over a week,this picture of Nollywood actor Muna & Biola Ige has been circulating .She finally opened up to Punch claiming it was photoshopped
"All I know is that there was nothing like that, nobody in his right senses will do that in front of the cameras .I just want people to go and watch the movie ‘Pregnant Hawkers’ and if they see something like that in the movie, then, they can judge me and label me anything they wish.
So, are you saying the picture is a product of photoshop or what?
Yes, that is what I think it is, because what I know is that, I shot that movie two years ago, and I and Muna didn’t do anything like that. It must have been photoshopped."
She just released an official statement acknowledging the authenticity of the photo..Read below



"I was going to remain silent on the photo being displayed on the internet however I realise that I need to set the record straight for my family, friends and fans who I love and respect.
The photo in question was taking from the set of a movie called "Pregnant Hawkers" in which i played a Hawker who was in a romantic situation with a man (The actor in the photo). This movie was shot and aired two years ago. The photo circulating the internet right now is the photo from a scene in the movie and nothing more. IF you watched the movie you will see that there is nothing to this movie other than the fact that i was playing a role! Continue...
I am an actress, it is a profession that i love and will continue to enjoy. I am required to play all sorts of roles. In each role i step out of being Biola Ige and go straight into 'character'.
Whoever who maliciously leaked this photo to make it appear to be something else has simply given me some great publicity! Thank you!
I have been through a lot of difficult things this year with the loss of my mom and a brief illness,  that a simple photo from a movie scene from 2 years ago is the least of my worries. I have no further comments regarding this act to hurt my character.
I look forward to acting more movies, and playing more roles to entertain you. Thank you all for reading."

16 comments:

  1. Which photoshop.Ole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believed you 60%.....why?because the shadow on that wall does not portray the exact possition structure you portrayed in the pix....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Witchcraft boobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mehn, this photoshop na one million but still on still, i wish i dey suck that boobs....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  5. photoshop. Biola no mind them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, Lovely boobs n beautiful complexion offen da babe.

    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weda photoshop or pictureshop, it none of ma biznez. Yesterday my gurl told me its over betwn us. So, I decided to kill myself...I drank malt & meat pie but am still alive dis morning! Dunno if I should add fanta & chips wit bread..
    please dunno if u can help me get it. *vizzy*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol hhahahaha una nor go kill person wit laugh ohhhhhh

      Delete
    2. Most hillarous comment so faR

      Delete
    3. Hmmmmmmm! It luks real sha ooooooooo.but we never can tell...it might not hppen in d movie but it might happen else where lol

      Delete
  8. Hahahahahahahahahah malt and meatpie this is the most hillarious comment I've read

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is why i can't date a yoruba gurl,they have no shame.they can do enytin even wen they are married.one yoruba babe try 2 hook me up,but she ended up havin her heart broken.nobody dares*rawbone*

    ReplyDelete
  10. endtimes boobs frm a

    ReplyDelete
  11. endtimes boobs frm a

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321