I sold my Rav4 to shoot Kukere video, now I drive 2013/2014 cars- Iyanya | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 21 January 2014

I sold my Rav4 to shoot Kukere video, now I drive 2013/2014 cars- Iyanya

When asked during an interview with Yes magazine, when asked about his first car a Rav4, Iyanya said
"Let me tell you something, God has blessed me with a range rover of 2010 and I have also driven 2013 and 2014 cars, its a blessing to me but I am not a car freak. I still have a prado jeep that was given to me recently. i still have a fond memory of that my Rav 4 and I still wish it were right there in my garage so that I can be seeing it everyday.
Let me not lie, there was a time I wanted to shoot a video and I had no money. It was kukere. I used cabs all round town just to make sure kukere video was out there. So I was using cabs everyday and people were surprised to see me in them since I used to drive a Rav 4. It was just to ensure that people keep seeing me on tv and not to forget me"

21 comments:

  1. Oh just shut your Calabar dog mouth. Won't people rest because of this your Kukere story.Everyday I did this to do Kukere or I did that. Nigga your career is dying. I hope you have saved enough or you would have to sell those cars again. Disrespectful ingrate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The word #sacrifice...,in life we just av to mak sacrifices to get to a particular place of our choice!!!!Check this out http://tasknjob.com/?share=117951

      Delete
  2. Congrats iyanya! It was realy worth it tho,kukere was a 'hit' u'd kip mking real money nd all dis bitches 'd kip on hatin dia entire life's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pple can jealous sha.nice1 inyanya buh I hate ur illuminating signs yuck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dis ur kaki ure wearing army pple will flog ur yash for u*lol*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yang yang.tell them the truth.You gave me that car because you were so obsessed with me. I dashed it to my igbo toilet brusher when Wizkid and Davido rushed to my house with range sports that was a memorable day. Watching them beg and crawl with their eyes red.*thinks* I'm beautiful whoop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. could this be real....hmmmmm

      Delete
  6. When i hear success stories like this, it get more strenght to push on for greater height, just like linda ikeji has been a source of inspiration to many bloggers today, even Emeh Achanga aka MISS PETITE would atest to that.. Big ups Brov, you paid the right price to get here.. Hugs Man carry Go!!

    *THEY NEED ME MORE THAN THEY HATE ME*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr DJ so what do u have to sell I wan buy. Nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  8. your music no even fine sef.

    beacuse you get moto man no go drink keep cup?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. from grass to grace. nice one
    pls visit www.trendyrammy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some Nigerians are so bitter. Shine on Iyanya. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. celebrate others so that ur will also come soonest gosssh why some sound so bitter i dont even know.......is his money nna spend it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. see him eye............... enter your moto jare.... my keke never spoil

    ReplyDelete
  14. iyanya and this his bricklayer physique

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321