Man nearly drowns girlfriend by proposing under water(PHOTOS) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Man nearly drowns girlfriend by proposing under water(PHOTOS)


Anthony Taylor thought that proposing to his girlfriend Stephanie Walker underwater during a scuba dive would be an unforgettable romantic gesture - but it almost had a tragic ending when she was so surprised she nearly drowned.

Mr Taylor, 27, and Miss Walker, 26, from Wolverhampton, were on holiday in the Turkish resort of Marmaris in August last year when he decided to propose.He approached scuba diving instructors, who helped him make a laminated card with the words 'Will you marry me?' written on it.
More below

When they were 40ft below the surface of the water, Mr Taylor showed the card to Miss Walker - making her gasp out of surprise and filling her mask with water.
'I was originally going to propose to Stephanie over dinner, or on the beach,' he said. 'But then I got a bit creative.
'I had bought the ring before we set off on holiday. And when I went to book the scuba diving trip, it got me thinking. I drew up the signs with the instructors beforehand.
Luckily, instructors were on hand to help the shocked woman recover, and when she had regained her composure she accepted the proposal.

Dailymail

22 comments:

  1. The things we do for love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao @ last pic.Girl is drowning nigga still holding up a ring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oyibo dey do stunts even for proposal. Just give am the ring like that na.I no fit go down on one knee sef.If she like no collect ring, i give the next babe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bcs u don't have respt 4 woman. And I pity d girl dat we say yes to yuo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bcs u don't have respt 4 woman. And I pity d girl dat we say yes to you. And u don't know wht is love all u know is lust and infatuation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't need to have respect for any woman when I have my mother. Besides I'm a don. I have several women and they beg me for marriage. Or me begging them. There are 15 women to one man now. In fact my wife knows I have 4 girlfriends. If she doesn't like it, they are ready to replace her. I spend dollars

      Delete
    2. The extent of your folly has just been revealed.

      Delete
    3. I bet my last cent that you are a boiled face infested maggot of a man who doesn't even have a girlfriend because no girl would stand near you stinking body and ugly face. So you hide in your face me I face you room waking and if you are lucky you peep at girls having their baths inthe one bathroom shared by 50 people

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lols anony 10.28 u,r so funny..u just gave him d best description dat fits him....I can't laugh enough..don if I were u I,ll go kiss d toilet sit and probably flush my head in d toilet.....elaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love kill me die o abeg some jokes r expensive. happ it all worked out tho.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If they had drowned, history would have been made.. I think they wanted to see if they could remake TITANIC.. Oyibo Can be really crazy for love sha.. #justsaying!!


    *THEY NEED ME MORE THAN THEY HATE ME*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mehn, the guy for just fuck up completely..... What of if shark dey dat water nw. Oyibo with over sabi always.....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahaha! Thank God she survived

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321