Dencia flaunts 2015 Rolls Royce(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 4 July 2015

Dencia flaunts 2015 Rolls Royce(Photos)

Dencia seem to have gotten herself a 2015 Rolls Royce..The pop singer and businesswoman shared the photos and wrote
"You too filled with hate to get a Wraith Squares can't afford these d squared's Versace 3 racks this ain't no street wear I'm the Baddest from the motherland let's be clear. Certified Red carpet killa (Belee that) Queen of matamba and I was raised by the army Harsh Words from broke bitches only motivate me I've Been fly ask them girls from my high school Real recognize real and that's why IDFWU Bout to smash these charts this is just a a warning Everybody got goals but I prefer scoring God's fav child better Belee that!! #2015RollsRoyceWraith bitch can you buy that? #ObseesedWithCars😍 #NextStopPJ"
Her pink Range and G wagon still chilling in the garage.Hard working woman! 

14 comments:

  1. When you work Hard, Play Hard!! I Love Your Doggedness and Tenacity.. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Congratulations Dear..
    .
    .
    .
    .NOTE: Raise Your Words, Not Your Voice. It Is Rain That Grows Flowers, Not Thunder..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omo to ba se ise dede,o ye ko ni asiko igbadun,Good fr her

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omo to ba se ise dede,o ye ko ni asiko igbadun,Good fr her

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Please ask her oo. Congrats,hard work pays!

      Delete
  5. Balling chick.. I love her

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea we know ur queen of Matamba #nutcase, but congratulations anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's ballin anywayz! Hard wrk payz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boss Lady...I love her..wanna be more than u wen I grow up

    ReplyDelete
  9. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o.

    She's balling hard
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  10. U got a Rolls Royce on Finance and Ur here ranting.Learn from Kim and her sis coz they are worth millions and I never see them rant over a car purchase.Keep it classy and stop being razz.Next

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321