"I love my body & work out alot"-Mocheddah on why she poses in bikini's | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 19 April 2014

"I love my body & work out alot"-Mocheddah on why she poses in bikini's

 When asked in an interview with Punch as to why she likes posing in bikini,Mocheddah said...
"I have been working out a lot. I love my body and I am comfortable with  my skin and I tell myself, why not take a picture?  That is the only part of fame I am not comfortable with. It is really hard because you just want to be yourself sometimes. I have made a promise to myself that I would not change who I am or compromise my person for anybody because of people’s opinion. I would do what I like and things that please me. I took a picture and it looked good just like if I take a picture in clothes, I would post it. I posted the picture and before I knew it, it was everywhere"
On being away for so long..



It was deliberate. I just needed a break. I had done so much. I had done a lot of travelling, shows, awards, meetings, brand ambassadorship, I just needed the break. I was in school as well and shortly before I graduated, I was beginning to lose it. I needed the break to get in touch with myself because I did not know what was going on around me anymore. I did not even know what class my nephew was. It seemed as if I was rushing through life and I was not learning anything. I just realised that if I did not take that break, I was going to crash and I would not be able to get up again. I took the break to clear my mind, grow as an individual and focus on myself.

33 comments:

  1. i love this babe so much.wish she could hear me out*rawbone*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You took a break from your flopped career. You released over 5 songs no one heard of, now claiming you took a break. Little proud termite

      Delete
    2. Truth i dnt knw but i feel u should just hang urself cos u re of no use, no brain at all, everything empty. Hw ur bf dey cope with u sef?

      *CUTEMICKY*

      Delete
  2. Ok!Bur brand ambasador of wht?Wif ur coackroack nyash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cockroach. Get your spelling right and cockroaches don't have nyash ode

      Delete
  3. Working out with which body?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tire ooooo.Maybe she wants to disappear

      Delete
  4. My name is Rachael Denedo19 April 2014 at 08:39

    If you have it, flaunt it! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mehn, all what mind was thinking is hw am going to bang this lady.... She is so fucking hot, i will give it to her, she really gat one sexy body and i still want to bang her....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oloshi go and bang your sister..u too like better thing

      Delete
    2. Hahahahahehehehehhuhuhu

      Delete
  6. Na dis gal come fine soo.Kos I kno she used to bi one ugly lil monster

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bikin body, lol she's sound lik she was an A list musician liike em wiz kid psquare n co n she needed a break cos she's achieved so much already.. Don't worry mo oro e ye mi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cockroach ynash...hahahaah

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Truth you said no one heard about her songs yet you heard enough to have known she released over 5 songs????? Then still never get to reset your brain for you up till now? Nna na wah oh...... Longest time to all the better people on this blog @Maryam how you dey?

    ReplyDelete
  10. who come get d shadow for dat pix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha.I dey check am well to make sure say no bi ma BF

      Delete
  11. Thin babe dont look attractive.A lil curve will do but not like your flat ass and lil boobs like lime.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lyk serzly..??...babes, go take a chill pill...glad u workin out on ur body sinc u cnt work ur career out...
    •••LAG BOI•••

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mona-Lisa keep shining, let's ur haters make u famous. Nice one dear

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bangable body there

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice girl






    Visit www.promonigeria.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Biko which yeye career? Has she had any hit? ....na all body be body? Na u no fine na u no tall, na u still de snap semi nude pics. I dig u dear if your career won't get u attention? Maybe nude photos might.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @kingsley..guy,we need to talk..asap

      Delete
    2. WhY?Na 14 yrs ooo rememba

      Delete
  18. @ pandora lol u hear watin anon talk?

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321