Blogger's Diary- Dumped for Fame | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 16 August 2014

Blogger's Diary- Dumped for Fame


It was one of those rare days I decided to take sometime off,chill out. Someone famous who I hadn't seen in a long time invited me to a cool spot in Lekki,Lagos for an informal business meeting...
We just walked in when I heard my name
 "Emeh Emeh, is this you?" I turned around and Lo, there she was...The girlfriend of a popular presenter with an entertainment network channel.
"Janice it's been ages. How are you doing "? I know you are
chopping money now. Your boo is on a roll" I said quickly scanning the rather empty lounge for a sight of him
Her face seemed to wear a sudden sadness.

"Hmmn my dear Emeh,its a long story. You look good by the way and I love your perfume "
I blushed. I'm a sucker for compliments. Suddenly a man signalled at her .

"Emeh  we will discuss .Give me a minute"

I had barely settled into the comfy sofa when my friend said " How did you know Janice(fake name) "? 
"She is the friend of a popular presenter now.I told him his name**This girl suffered with that guy oh.I'm really happy for her.She's now reaping the fruits of her labour"
"Enjoying the fruits of her labour by serving drinks here"?‎
What! Serve where? 
I turned around and lo! Janice was serving drinks ‎to the man who had earlier whistled at her. She then came over to our
table and took our requests. That was one of the most awkward situations of my life. I was trying to comprehend what was happening. Was this her place? Was she helping out

Then,my friend told me she was the sales girl employed by his friend who owned the place. He also attested to her lovely character saying she was a very courteous girl ‎.After she served us,she saw the perplexed look my face wore.I then asked her to show me the rest room which she did gladly and that was my opportunity to ask her what was going on.
"Emeh,hmmn..He dumped me oh! As soon as he got that job, he dumped me. Infact,dumping me would be better. He just didn't say anything. Didn't pick my calls again. I gave  him everything.I ‎gave him my life. Years I can never reclaim. I lived his dreams but what did he do once he became famous and started hanging with stars? He dumped for for another girl.A presenter too."
At this point, she burst into tears and I just couldn't bring myself to console her. I was Speechless. If he could do that to her,then any man could dump any girl. I mean,this guy used to adore this girl. He worshipped her. I give it to him, he was much more handsome and looked above her league when they started dating.

That was why I felt it was love. I had just moved into Lagos almost 5 years ago when they were already dating ‎.I was enthralled by their chemistry,the way he looked at her,the way he seemed not to notice any girl around him. We met at a studio for a shoot and those days I was trying to go into
modelling with my 5ft 5 height lol. I just felt Lagos was a 
land flowing with milk and honey and I was going to be a supermodel. 
I was one of the hundreds of girls who came for the audition. I was selected and it turned out to be for his video. I was honestly taken by him. He had the swag of Dbanj‎,was infectious and very handsome. So honestly every girl had her eyes on him until Janice emerged and he stuck to her like glue,introducing her as his girl,and all.

So I was on the phone having a conversation in hausa when I was done with the call, she spoke to me in hausa. And we just hit it off. He came and was happy to know I could speak his girl's dialect too and we all became pals. 
There and then we laughed about the girls acting all thirsty for him.
He gushed about his love for her and all and how they have been through alot together. How she has sacrificed for him and if he ever makes it in entertainment, she would be his queen. Yes,she was his queen until last year...Her loud sobs jolted me from my momentary flashback and I summoned the courage to ask her in detail what they broke up,if she did something wrong. Because I couldn't believe this was a guy who still talked about his love for her about a month before his dream job.‎
"Emeh, he just left me. Look at me? I'm lucky to be alive. I have no one, no boyfriend.He just stopped picking up my calls,moved out ‎and is now dating someone. As a matter of fact, a few days ago, I heard he was in the next club here,I went there just to see him and I saw him with his girlfriend,and some celebrities. They were allover eachother I called and he didn't pickup. I have cried, starved and I thought time would make me.heal"
I summoned the words and said ‎
Janice, I believe something is wrong somewhere. Maybe he is just playing around, you know how men are,he would come back.*silently I castigated myself for such a dumb advice* I will personally talk to him.
She laughed
Emeh,if he was playing around, atleast he would pick my calls, he would see me.At first, he avoided me then maybe after three months ‎of not picking,he would call me up to meet him somewhere, then have sex with me and then promise to call.He never does again and won't pick up my calls"
I was honestly pissed. I silently resolved to call him and have a heart to heart. She then said she had to get back to work before they start looking for her. I then tried my last feeble attempt at consoling her
"My dear, be strong. In fact you can do better than him. Maybe he is not meant for you.We are ladies, we are strong. In fact I promise you, you will find a man who would make you see him as a child's play. In fact I promise you by the time he comes back to beg,you won't care about him because you would be inlove with another"
She burst into ‎fresh sobs *my eyes widened in shock* 
"Emeh whyyyy whyyyy who will love me when I got a big tattoo of his name on my whole back"
My mouth hung open,finding a man to love her would be more complicated than I thought.I was desperately thinking of a counter statement to allay her fears 
"Errm maybe God will give you a man who has the same name then you just surprise him and say honey, I got a tattoo in your name *dumb I know but I was desperate to console her* "The sobs grew louder
"Emehhhhhhhh,i have his f**king face by the name. How do I get a man with the same face. This boy knew he was going to dump me and he allowed me get this tattoo two weeks before he dumped me.
OOPS! Errm Errm...*well maybe..
"Yea now you see, you have nothing to say‎. I thought so too. My dear, let's get back, we will discuss. He is always inthe next bar every evening with her. I know he is there today."
Suddenly a fellow staff called her and she ran off, I was relieved and sad. I pitied her. I went back to meet my friend
who noticed the change of countenance. 

I was sipping my drink silently while he chatted with his friend. They had just brought my isi ewu(goat head). The aroma offered an instant lift to my dampened spirit when I heard "Miss Petite, Miss Petite ". There he was.The man who just dumped a lady who loved him dearly because of fame. After exchanging pleasantries with my friend who he obviously knew, he settled close to me. 
" you have abandoned me oh‎,you know I was nominated for...Awards in Newyork right..Oh that's great I retorted. 
"I was at the other lounge when one bar guy said miss petite is here looking for me and you are the only one who would make me come here.
I was shocked. How when then I looked up at her standing at the end of the bar and realised she had sent someone there to tell him that so I could talk to him "

*Clearing my throat
"I'm so happy for you dear,i see all your doing ‎.You now friends with famous people and all.Hope you thinking of settling down now. Remember stick with your day 1 like 2 baba oh. This girl loved you with nothing.
He smiled. ‎
‎Yea yea I know..See eh, you are my person so i'll tell you straight up. I no fit. E no fit waka. As in I don pass this level na Emeh. Someday I will help her if I can but we can't be together"
I honestly blanked out. I didn't hear what he was saying for the next 20 minutes but I was just nodding in affirmation.I didn't even realise he was back to talking about his achievements. I locked eyes with her standing, watching us attentively. I gave her a smile of courage. She needed that look of hope, that things will be alright.

This was life.The sad truth about love. You never really know
 a man's love for you till he's rich and famous.
He excused himself to go back to meet his date.I didn't even notice him leave. By then, it was time to go, my goat head was cold.I had lost my appetite. 
As we walked out of the bar,I walked up to her and said ...
"It's going to be fine "
Will he be back..She asked with so much hope in her sad eyes
"Oh honey! I think its high time you consider a laser tattoo removal"
I made a mental note ..Maybe it was time to to respect and admire girls ‎who don't do broke guys.They don't care about riding the bus with you,they want to only hangout when you own that sleek ride.Why suffer and sweat when you end up being dumped for someone more 'classy' befitting of his status. ? Whatever happened to transforming her to match your status? I guess that's too much to ask for ...‎

‎We looked at each other and hugged. For the first time, a tear trickled down my once emotionless face.

Blogger's diaries are real experiences 
Emeh Achanga 

76 comments:

  1. Life oh life! A learning process. Nice one Emeh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww sad and interesting at the same time. Men enh!!

      Delete
    2. PRAYER REQUEST :Lord I need a man who eil love me with MUCH MONEY,PLENTY MONEY, ENORMOUS MONEY,MUCH MORE MONEY,ALOT OF MONEY, EXCESS MONEY,ABUNDANT MONEY. Money and love makes the world go round. In Jesus name.

      Delete
    3. Lmao girl I tap into your prayer. No broke guys.

      Delete
    4. You go fear prayer ma. Even use Jess seal am. No go work

      Delete
    5. That prayer cracked me up.lol

      Delete
    6. But I'm inlove with an upcoming artiste, Lmaoooo. This story is a turn off!!

      Delete
    7. This is my Emeh!! I love the story. Pls tell ur friend that the greatest revenge is moving on and being successful. If he finds her being happy my dear he will know that he doesn't matter. N let her think about getting a great job or start a business. A woman's world does not evolve round a man.

      Delete
    8. These boys aint loyal jare. Ladies i am sorry to say but if i knew what i know now, i wont have married this man i am married to. so far i got nothing from the baby of a man. grown ass husband that still talks like a university boy. i am married to a man but living in my father's house. shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

      Delete
  2. Emeh thank you for this. I have said it. I will never ever suffer with any guy again. They have shown me pepper. I roll with the already made

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you no wn be independent ba?Tell us your story na.

      Delete
    2. Women should stop depending on men for money. Work hard, have done carriage, savings, and never let a man take you for granted.

      Delete
  3. Emeh! Tot ur next blogger diary was to be abt ur mum n dad? Ve being waiting 4 dat story 4 lyk ages now. Biko let dat 1 b ur next diary. Mean while;
    ***shout out to all dem dump girls dat has got der boyfriend's name or face tattoo*** mtchewwwwwwww.

    ReplyDelete
  4. take heart girl, God will give u someone that will respect and value u.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So touching, really guyz aint loyal he left d gurl for fame. I'm sure he is a yoruba boy. Pls Emeh watz d name of the guy so I can claim his name and love the gurl 150 percent and allow the tattoo remain in place of my name. Reading this made me shed tear. So touching, datz guy will knw realise his mistake and by den it will be too late for him cuz I'll be nxt guy on board. Take hrt my dear till we meet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why you go tattoo man for your body? Dumb thing to do. Men are heartless when they want to be. Nice and interesting writeup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too bad.thats why I dont pray for a poor man to come my way,in the name of love.Because you can never tell if a man loves you till he starts earing much money

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me laugh and also made me sad. You have a way with words darling. As for the poor girl,any man she meets should know straight up about her situation especially the tattoo. Laser in Nigeria is a no no. Unless you want your back to look like they pure acid on it . It is well

    ReplyDelete
  9. my dear emeh..u hit the nail on the head! I have personally gone through this experience...before eeh..so far I love u, even if u're broke, I will date u! Honestly my eyes have opened a few years ago when I was sating one very broke dude,when I mean broke emeh, I mean broKE! this guy had nothing and infact I was the one giving him! honestly I didn't care about him being broke..i truly loved him! But one way or the other, his status changed just a little( it is not that he had money oooh, but as per a broke dude, u can understand how big little money looks to him), my dear this guy started dating a gal I have known all along, he even changed his relationship status on fb to 'in a relationship with...', and all these happened while we were still dating...he wasn't picking my calls or anything...so I finally got hold of him on day and guess what he told me?? he called a fat, lonely gal and that the gal has won his heart and I should go and rest! Emeh, he mocked me oooh, he said that he knows he's too fine , that's why am dying for him! I have never felt so humiliated in my life! Before then, I didn't even think of myself as fat and lonely, I had never really been self-conscious! Well after dat day, I never spoke to him or attempted to call or text him again! Honestly, that time, I had too many issues to deal with, family wahala, money issues, so God saw me through, and I got over him in less than a month! In retrospect I look back and honestly I know I shouldn't have dated that guy in the first place! Maybe becos of the position I was in life back then, right now, I cant imagine dating such a person, the signs were there right from time! A friend's bro has been asking me out for a long time now, but the guy is also as broke as 'fuck'! I am working to improve myself financially and I thank God I am doing okay! but right now, even if I am the richest and most successful gal in the world, I will never ever date a broke ass! People might see it as being materialistic, but honestly, I am not materialistic one bit! They don't just deserve a good and loving woman standing by them at that point in their lives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soo correct. Broke guys are bad luck..and a waste of time...because they end up leaving when they get rich,or cheating to stupor even if they stick around in the relationship. Mikel Obi did that to a girl u know when he became famous.Aint buying that broke nigga shit!!

      Delete
  10. First thing I gotta say is "life is fucking complicated"
    Though, this might encourage girls whose resolve is never to love a broke guy, the more..
    Also it will make those idiotic guys who has plans to do this have a rethink.. The reason why I said Life is fucking complicated...
    I love the fact that you held nothing back emeh.. You're a true talent..
    Your friend is gonna survive... This your story should not stop here.. Reach out to her.. She'll survive(regardless of the tatoo).. She needs love, she needs encouragement and she needs a new job... Don't just stop here Emeh.. You have to help her out, morally

    ReplyDelete
  11. Not everyone is lucky as Annie Idibia or Toke who was dating for 13 years. Even married men change once they have money. They may not divorce because they are already married. My husband is an example. I married him poor not he is rich and gives me everything but I know his mistress. He bought her a house,a car and they go on trips together. If I complain he says doesn't he give me all I want. But where was this bitch when I put my studies on hold, when I was serving people to make money so he completes his uni studies. Now she is enjoying the money I slaved for. I curse the day any of my daughters will date a broke man.They are still babies though. I never advice any woman to slave for a man like that. If you do it, it's at your own risk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On point.It shall be well with you madam.

      Delete
    2. Your situation needs serious prayer. The power is in your mouth. Use the name of Jesus and speak confusion in the midst of that woman and your husband. Call him home in the name of Jesus. Stop crying....pray. prayer works wonders.

      Put the Word of God in your mouth and use it. That's the Word we preach....u can change Nything if you believe.

      From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven suffered violence and the violent ones take it by force.

      WOMAN STOP LAMENTING AND FIGHT FOR YOUR MARRIAGE. Speak over your husband, send confusion out of your marriage. This is real baby, except you are not born again. If u believe in Jesus, you can change anything.

      Delete
    3. I like your blog @belovednasa....good advice.

      Delete
    4. well spoken belovednasa. Unhappy wife if you are a xian and you know who you are in christ you will use your mouth and your knees to scatter that laison. My darling it WORKSSSSSSSSSSSSS. God bless your home. Please try to protect yourself sexually until this wind blows over. Oh yes i said it, Protect yourself sexually Madam so your children will live longggggggggggggggg to enjoy you.

      Delete
    5. Madam unhappy wife you've received the best advice here. Pray, pray & pray. Never accept to be treated like a second fiddle as your husband is treating you. And pls protect yourself sexually before he infects you without your knowledge. He may very well have more than one mistress, afterall you seem to condone ut & this is the green light he needs. May God grant you strength & wisdom.

      Delete
  12. These niggas ain't LOYAL

    ReplyDelete
  13. My wonder writer Emeh is at it again.Sad story but hilarious too. Men sha!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Damn! To think he has no conscience and goes to hand out with another girl just under her nose is unbelievable.May God forgive him and help the poor girl move on.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Emeh my writer of life.Chai I feel bad for the girl but your advice tho,lolling.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for this wonderful write up Miss Petite ... I will never settle for less !

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a shame ! Broke guyz are really bad luck

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a good read....ok let's face it, everyone likes good fins, no one chose to be poor, its just a status, not everyone was. Born rich, a lot of people worked their way to the comfort they are enjoying now, now a lot of women make this mistake, you spend so much time developing a mans life and forgetting to develop yours, even men make same mistake you upgrade a chick just so she can marry you, When she gets there she decides not to stop and move on..emeh your friend while she was dating this dude what was she doing to empower her self? Was she banking on his success to achieve a better life? That's the first problem, even if you date a rich nigga its same story, if you aint doing stuffs to better your life you will get dumped, this is 2014! Love is not enough. Don't be a liability to a liability!. Secondly one of the common reason dudes do this is because you remind them of their poor days, we both kw not a lot of people can take that positively! Why stay with someone because they are poor? Or rich? Am really sorry for your friend, but tattooing a mans name on your skin is plain stupid, I wouldn't even use a girl am not married to, as a dp. We all need to stop being gullible. If you wanna love, love. Forget the status or to-be status, and always remember that interest is what governs every form of relationship, everyone wants different things......emeh what your friend needs now is an upgrade of mind set and a real job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1000 likes. What was she doing? As the person grows, you have to grow too. If you are just stagnant, not hustling too he would go and not look back. Toke Makinwa got that dude to marry her because she had grown,it was going to be his loss if he doesn't. Annie did not sit and wait for 2face. All the while she was hustling too,trying to act and be independent. That's why he came back. How can she downgrade to selling in bars? I know life is hard but common the guy will now see that you are in two different worlds. Its a wicked world but she has to dust herself up and do something else.

      Delete
    2. Toke (Not Makinwa)16 August 2014 at 12:03

      Seconded Leonard.Never allow a man change your vision or direction to fit hos,coz at the end of the day when he is made,he turns to the woman of his class and caliber and can only look at you with pity and not love,Be your own woman and work to be self made not self dependent on your poor boyfriend turned rich,coz it dosnt work that way.

      Delete
    3. Toke (Not Makinwa)16 August 2014 at 12:09

      *fit his. My advice to ladies is work hard and love smart.

      Delete
    4. Kingsley God bless you for this comment. U got it right nd you just schooled a lot of people here including me. The girl needs a change of mind and move on cos she's going to waste more years dwelling on d past.

      Delete
  19. As a guy, I can't let my sister date or suffer with a broke guy. She must have option two. We guys can never be trusted. We settle for anything when we are not buoyant enough to get what we want. But in our minds we know we want that girl with big ass and boobs and yellow skin. Now we stick with the one who is not our choice but as soon as we have the means to get the one of our dreams,we dump this one who has been there.We feel powerful and forget this same girl of your dreams was not there when you didn't have the means. But the good part is some of us come back after playing the field and beg because you now see there is nothing in that ass or skin or boobs. After sex what next? You get tired of paying. Your friend is just learning the hard way. He will likely come back years later .I did the same so I'm talking from experience. Never trust a broke or hungry man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Never trust a broke guy or hungry man" well said that's all I wanted to hear.

      Delete
  20. Gosh my comments don't publish!! Soo annoying

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is why it is good to have this babalawos handy incase of people like of him. Just go to them to bring him down back, with that he will come begging. Silly asshole.

    ReplyDelete
  22. my noodles is burnt now , Emeh u see wat u have cause now with this ur winch diary, my sisters won't even settle for less that's y I love them, Nigerian men can't take care of them

    *CUTEMICKY*

    ReplyDelete
  23. A man/guy/boy who deceives a girl/lady /woman into loving him when he is poor and then disappears when he is rich shall know no peace.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those who have ears hear. Learn from me who is dating a billionaire not even millionaire. Avoid broke boys especially yoruba broke men.They have no hope. Emeh you are so funny. That's why I love you

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lol you are a very gifted and funny writer. Looks like I was there. I could feel every emotion and what it was like just reading it. Such a pity she gave her heart like that and even got a tattoo. Hope is not lost. She will find love

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great write up Emeh,i feel really bad for ladies who put their all for a guy who is broke only for the guy to turn around and jilt them when they "make it".we as ladies should learn to be our own women and don't settle for broke, because at the end of the day,broke never pays the bills or bring happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Emeh I absolutely love this. I laughed so hard but lesson learnt

    ReplyDelete
  28. Witchcraft writeup

    ReplyDelete
  29. i thought someone was going to decode d guys name.....dry blogvisitors....dats why i like stella's B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oya help us decode it local FBI. That's because they don't have work. We here are interested in the lesson and the story. We are intellectuals Hehehehe

      Delete
    2. This is probably Adams Soundcity with his ugly head

      Delete
    3. I swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stella dimokorkus by now, you'd see names dropping, left right and center. choi i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that blog.

      Delete
  30. Emeh u r still my fave...dis story blew me away...as for guys, I have nutin to say cos I know dem and am nt surprised at d story

    ReplyDelete
  31. Well...the truth is that it happens both ways. Just as some guys leave their boo when things get better, some girls dump their boo very unceremoniously when a richer dude proll with a better job n all comes toasting. Love sometimes is treacherous. But the good news is that not all guys/babes are like that. So people need to study their boos closely while they are datiing The signs r always there...in the little things

    ReplyDelete
  32. Emeh u brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  33. Emeh the writer.., nice one!!! ced, big up., u r so right.

    ReplyDelete
  34. if you are working and your bf who has become rich dump you,you will not feel it.stop being dependant.go look for job.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Girls dont just date broke guyz.They see his future before they date him.Before omotayo decided to date peter he had knew peter would be fame and fortune.ladies read guyz starz and potentials.guys will think they love them.It's a lie.How can a girl just sit and be waiting for a guy to make it and come and marry her just because you gives me pussy?impossicant.

    ReplyDelete
  36. wetin I wan talk again??? When stories like this breaks out....anything that has a dick in BTW its legs is not worth it...If I tell you what women has done to me you would know this has nothing to do with gender but everything to do with character....After all Olamide didn't dump his girlfrnd after he became famous...

    Some women will take this story as a motivation speech to hunt rich dudes even notorious womanizers while they cock their guns for any broke dude who dare trespass...Loving is a risky venture you never can tell who's good, rich or poor...The only mistake we tend to making after its over is we wallow in self pity and press pause on our lives and hope he or she comes back while good people who really worth us pass us by.

    Wish that girl was my friend, I will slap some sense of reality into her. Abeg, let her arrange herself and upgrade herself..I don't see anything wrong in her working, although I personally don't like her working where she will see him often, its like scratching a healing wound.

    Hating him means she still care often to hate him...let her forgive him and move on.He's a nobody and being a celeb don't mean u r good...Loving is risky and hard yet we all know when we find who's worth it...its really worth the risk...



    peace yall

    ReplyDelete
  37. I hope this is not going to be an excuse for women to be gold diggers. I met my wife while I was broke, lucky am a yankee citizen, when I went to yankee my wife use to send me money cos she was already doing business from school. Am back in Nigeria as an expatriate making over 1.4m per month. I married her in February of this year n hope to spend my life with her. I do cheat, even when I was broke I was cheating. I am going to love my wife for life, cos if I leave her were would I find a good girl like her? Mistake men always make, u want to date a woman that's flashy, a woman u know nothing of her past, only what she told u. Tosh up the one that got your back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do cheat and you love her? Better repent. Ebola is real

      Delete
    2. You cheat & you're shamelessly writing it. And at the same time saying you love your wife? So your love for her is not strong enough for you to be faithful & respect the sanctity of your marriage, even after all she did for you.. Shame on you a hundred times! May she catch you & dump your cheating ass.

      Delete
    3. Oloshiiii man

      Delete
  38. I met my ex wife at huruna bus stop in Ogba, i was visiting Nigeria at the time, fast forward 2 yrs later , I invited her to Canada, lost all my money in real-estate in 08 n she left me for a guy she met on face book lol. She's on 3 child 3 dads now. Happily married and am back track now. She's not suffering or anything like that, but can't she can't seem to seat with any man long after me.

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scam artist is this another way of robbing innocent people.may thunder strike u dead.useless jobless people either looking for who they will take advantage of.get a real job fool

      Delete
    2. Fraud alert.419 prophet.

      Delete
  40. This is why women should never open their legs to men till they walk them down the aisle. It hurts less when you do not go there. Chicas, please hold on to your precious cargo.

    ReplyDelete
  41. We all suffer for love at one point but who tattoos the name and face of a man who's not married to u. at the end of the day men like decent women. just 2days ago i organised a small post birthday lunch for a few friends and a friend came with a distant relative of hers...she had a permanent tattoo on her boobs and hand,looking like all these crazy young girls. when they left my big bro was like no responsible man will settle for a girl like this cuz the tattoo is a turn-off, i can go on n on but we women should let out heads race as fast as our hearts do when inlove.
    princess

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321