Why I don't live with my wife-Chidi Mokeme reveals | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Why I don't live with my wife-Chidi Mokeme reveals

Despite getting married on April 28, 2012 , Chidi Mokeme and his US based doctor wife haven't been spotted together..Here is what he told Yes magazine
"Well, when I met my wife, this was our default setting. Let me put it like that. Our default setting was that I live in Nigeria and my wife lives in America and then we started a relationship and decided to take the relationship further and decided we were gonna be man and wife. So, having taken that decision and having crossed that level, the next thing is to find a way to ease into a location. Everybody knows that you don’t just pack your bag and move in one day. There are things that need to be sorted, relocation needs to be sorted. So, we are taking our time with it. But then again, by virtue of my job, I have a pretty much very flexible timing. I own my time, I decide when to work, when not to work. So, really, I can be with my wife anytime, every time I so desire and it makes it easy. If I work 9-5, then we will always have to wait for when someone was on leave the whole year round, if I want, just to be with my wife."

15 comments:

  1. In other words...ure 100% single

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol

      Are you having problem with your Google play store not connecting on Andriod or Having problem with your BBM version 8 on Blackberry or having hanging or freezing problem on your Blackberry smartphone....No Long Story
      Get ALL SOLUTION HERE

      Delete
  2. Na them sabi shah.....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ototo, u wey fine. Shey u don marry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na wah oh. And no child is since then? Lair

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a joke. Any woman married to this gigolo is a fool too. She is old anyways

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you like stay in merCury while your wife stay in jupiter....ko kan aye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Endtimes marriage

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting! Long distance relationship thing though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a man with pride, doesn't want the world to feel he moved In with his wife but to me, that's what it is. Love the guy tho

    ReplyDelete
  10. But he had a child with one hausa woman which he tried to have her abort

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is here flexing say marriage yish

    ReplyDelete
  12. CHIDI NA FAKE HUMAN BEING.
    GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

    ReplyDelete
  13. IN OTHER WORDS ....U ARE BOTH FCUKING OTHER PEOPLE.#I don't know why they even bother...smmfh

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321