Meet the 22-year old lady who can't live without eating make-up daily | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Meet the 22-year old lady who can't live without eating make-up daily

 This is on another level....22 year old Brittoni is addicted to eating makeup..Her favourite are metallic eyeshadow in light brown, white and grey .Brittoni's unusual habit began when she was just five years old and, intrigued by the colours in her mother's make-up case, decided to taste it. Mailonline reports, She now spends upwards of $200(N30,000) a week on cosmetics to eat.Instead of putting make-up on her face, she prefers to eat between 15 and 20 compacts a day...
'I cannot live without eating make-up.You can imagine it just coating your insides with whatever colour you're eating. It's just like craving your favourite candy bar.'Seeing all the colours made me want to taste it.'Once I tasted it, I just could not stop eating make-up.
'My favourite type of eyeshadow to eat is usually the metallic colours.. 'My favourite colours are grey, white and the light colour browns. Light colours usually taste a lot cleaner than darker colours.'I hide make-up everywhere around my house, 'Under the couches, in the flower vases, the freezer..
Continue for more...

. My hair is long so I like to use it to conceal the make-up I would like to bring. I keep my addiction to make-up hidden because I'd rather not go through the hassle of explaining it to people. My mother doesn't know but if she knew, I'd never hear the end of it and it would go on for hours and hours every day.
'When I come into the store, I have to taste to make sure I bought the right ones,'I would just pour some on my hand, look around to make sure no-one's walking down the aisle and I would just lick it. If it's not the right kind and since nobody sees me lick it, I'll put it back. I know that's kind of wrong but I don't want to get stuck with something I don't eat or wear.
Diagnosed with heart trouble at the age of 12, possibly because of her unusual habit, Brittoni says she tries not to think about potential adverse effects.
'I try not to think about the impact the make-up is having on my heart,' she explains. 'I see the chemicals in the make-up and I don't know what they are.
'It really scares me: are they making my heart worse? Are they not affecting me at all? I don't know.'
Brittoni's relationship with boyfriend Josh has also been put under strain by her passion for paint.
'One day I saw her doing it and she tasted it, then I just saw her eat a whole scoop of the thing and I couldn't believe it,When she eats make-up, it looks like a clown went crazy. You know how you have a milk mustache? It looks like that to the tenth power - that's how her face looks. I've kissed her before and I've tasted make-up - it's horrible.

27 comments:

  1. Endtime eating makeup *vizzy*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG see what these uniben female students are doing in their hostel, shaking their bakassi
      Here

      Woman beat friend for sleeping with her boyfriend
      Here

      See How this Ashawo embarrassed her customer after he refuse to pay
      Here

      See what this oyinbo man is doing to a naija girl
      Here

      Delete
  2. She needs prophet tb joshua......
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She needs pastor T.B Joshua on a very serious note.

      Delete
  3. This kind of girl can swallow cum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May God help you sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a psychiatric problem..Eating disorder 2 be specific..its called PICA..

    ReplyDelete
  6. She must have Yoruba blood. The name says it all, Brittoni

    ReplyDelete
  7. She needs a hand touch from T-B joshua..........

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let them name her brand ambassador for MUD so she will have them plenty

    *CUTEMICKY*

    ReplyDelete
  9. she's psychologically challenged

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. It's a condition called Pica, others eat sand, clay etc

      Delete
  10. Did I jst hear sheaks 22?She luks more like 50

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yuck. Gosh.ewww

    ReplyDelete
  12. Endtimes 22-years lady,Endtimes hair,Endtimes tongue,Endtimes french-kissing make-up inside d mouth

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's true I watch it last two months on TLC here in America. She was addicted to eye shadow make up. I think since three years now. Mummy Ada

    ReplyDelete
  14. The other lady is addicted to his own car, the other one addicted to baby powder, the other one addicted to breast expansion. I watch all of them on TLC last two months here in America

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mummy Ada.... U sha want us to kno you finally made it to hamrika! Ok we haff heard.

      Delete
  15. I think is night in Nigeria, you should be sleeping by now than looking for whom to notice. I'm living very confortable with my family here so I doesn't need more notice ok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *I doesn't*? Is dat hw u speak over there in AMerica? Damn!!..ds one na real *yeye de smell*..

      Delete
  16. See hw UGLY shes SMH 4 U, na wetin go kill U be dat nw.... *Ovietemi*

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is mentally imbalance they need to evaluate her ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lord av mercy.

    *adefunke*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Maybe it's a medical condition. Like people that eat clay - iron deficient.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321