"I would have accepted a record deal from Dbanj years back,not now"-Olamide | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 31 March 2014

"I would have accepted a record deal from Dbanj years back,not now"-Olamide

Last year, it was rumoured Dbanj wanted to sign Olamide to his DB record label but the deal didn't pull through..He old encomium why
"There was nothing like that. Dbanj is a big brother. He gives me advice when necessary, and he also respects me for the efforts I have put into the industry. And we do low key business together too. He advises me a lot about the industry. People just hear things and they get it twisted
I would have accepted it, if it was years back. But now, I think I am blessed and good. All I need to do is to help myself, others and the artistes with me."

13 comments:

  1. Endtimes DB records

    ReplyDelete
  2. endtimes anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply put,Dbanj's career is dead

    ReplyDelete
  4. BLOG ANALYSER: Yesooo,Record label is for upcoming artists not people that have made it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lobatan.Dbanj wan use you shine.Ayemaje ooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Old news....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dbanj should just stick 2 his koko garri thing and 4get about music...dude aint a musician b4 self...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Read dis news b4. But wat olamide said z tru he z made it already so he probably dosent need any d b records.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olamide is already made,so y db con dey boda himself b4?mtcheeeeeeww.endtime tinz sha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dbanj you need a career change

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dbanj shoud also concentrate on pure water biz... "Koko pure water" or "DB pure water"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dbanj shoud also concentrate on pure water biz... "Koko pure water" or "DB pure water"

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321