Unilag babe's encounter with a Lagos Big Boy (Must Read) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 2 January 2014

Unilag babe's encounter with a Lagos Big Boy (Must Read)

Lmao I just came across this story and had to share..Its a real life story and very hilarious at least to me..with lessons to learn too....

My name is Monica and this is my story.

It all started on a Sunday evening, I felt so big because I cannot lower my standards to start talking to some dead girls. I mean I’m a big girl, I should be found with bigger girls and bigger boys. Anyways that’s aside. My roommates were not around so I decided to start tweeting. I didn’t really have anything to tweet, I went through peoples tweet so i started stealing people's tweets. Most of my followers were retweetting it because it was really making sense. My roommates got back but I ignored them because I was really having fun on twitter.
Around 1:00 am I got a DM from a guy, I almost ignored it but I checked it. It was just ‘hi’ from a guy. I checked his avi, OMG this guy is so handsome and on point plus he has over 5000 followers. Definitely, he must be a big boy and he should have cash, this attracted me to him and we started chatting; in my mind I have found new maga. He introduced himself and told me he is loving my tweets because they really inspire him. I told him they were all my thoughts.


He must have believed me because the next thing I knew he started telling me his life story. He told me how his girl friend broke his heart and all, he said he loved the girl so much and gave her everything she wanted; he gave her an I phone 4 and also got her a diamond ring he proposed to her with. All this got me thinking of when I would be getting my own diamond ring. Since he got her an Iphone 4 I might get the new Z10! Finally, someone to change my blackberry bold1. He also mentioned giving her the key to his house in Lekki when he was travelling to America to see his parent

My eyes were wide opened that was how I knew that YES this guy is perfectly boxed up. I wasn’t going to let him think I was the broke one, so I started forming for him too. I lied to him about how rich my parents were . I started consoling him and telling him that not all girls are the same. Not because I pity him but common this guy is young and rich and this kind of fresh fish cannot slip away from my hand NO! When he called me, I spoke with a black American accent I learned from watching TV.

Soon we started planning our first meeting. He asked me for how much I needed. I replied. No thanks, I don’t need your money. He sensed I
was being modest and he asked me if 100 thousand naira will be adding that he would give it to me when I come over. I had to look good to impress this guy, my broke Bottom had only two thousand naira. I went ahead to buy a Brazilian weave on credit. I also borrowed thirty five thousand naira from a friend. I made a good meal. I got new clothes and other stuffs. Nneka had warned me not to come back to school if I didn’t get her money.

We met. While he drove me to the undisclosed place, I talked and laughed at his dry jokes. We got to lekki he stopped by one of the houses, he said he wanted to get something from his friend. Immediately he left, his phone rang but I didn’t pick up, the fourth time the person called I picked up and the person said “I get your message say you don pick the girl, abeg wait for me before you start to dey knack am because I wan knack am too. We go do a before you ask for her ATM card and pin oo. Since you talk say na rich girl, he mean say she go get correct money. No Bleep up oo before she go no say you be broke guy, continue to dey form fonee u hear, helooo, hello, hello”.

I took my things, entered the next cab I saw………. Haaaaa BAD MARKET. Wat will I tell Nneka!!!

28 comments:

  1. na wa

    As ee funny rich,,,,lesson learnt

    @Galore

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao, na real bad mkt, thats y i dnt dig blind date @all #allnaformat

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahah Imao all those hungy girls learn oh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck I don't go on any date without 1million upfront in my account.500k for my name,200k to make me give my number ,300k to have me go on a date.whoop

    ReplyDelete
  5. get more instant news with reward at http://nigeriapalacs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is d mose xpensis joke in 2014. Capus babe n die palafar, she needed big boy this, go and turn a true born again o na God save u

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rotflmaoooo...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loss of capital. This so bad for any business.

    Shrek

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are lucky they didn't use you for rituals ashewo kobo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol why do I think this is a fake story?

    ReplyDelete
  11. and guys will just start talking without with hearing Hello

    ReplyDelete
  12. Make I laugh well well,a gay man cannot deceived a gayoyo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. now everyone cooks up stoies just to say relevant, what a big lie, visit www.tatafonaija.com for true stories

    ReplyDelete
  14. Na waa oo unilag babe
    pls visit my blog samuelohis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol funny but fake.Why would he leave his phone?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fake story.. How can someone with 5000 followers and a car expose himself like that? Everything a out the news na fake.. U be big girl but na bold 1 u de use.. Aproko

    ReplyDelete
  17. Buahaahaahhahahaahhahaahahhahaahhahhahaahahahahahahhahhahahaahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahhahahhhahaahhahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahaahhaaha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Buahaahaahhahahaahhahaahahhahaahhahhahaahahahahahahhahhahahaahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahhahahhhahaahhahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahaahhaaha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fake gist joor, u expect us to believe the friend just kept on talking?

    ReplyDelete
  20. why I believe this story
    a guy added me on my bb for a long time,people add me cause i sell shoes, bags and all that, so he added me and for like 6months he was just silent and one day he pinged and said hi, mind you he had wizkids's picture on his dp, he went i'm ayo balogun bla bla bla, mind u he never told me his stage name, he started using all my personal, products pix as his, he once put my bb pin on his status cause he said he had over 5000 bb friends and he wl be getting me customers, to cut a ln story short, one day he pinged me how he has fallen in love wt me, how he loves me and he has to tell me d truth, he's no wizkid just an impersonator, i was like are u for real??? meanwhile some of his bb friends hat r babes r already fighting me why he shd like me so much to use my pix as his dp and all that
    some crazy guys on d prowl a la cyber madness

    ReplyDelete
  21. MAUlag student dump fa,,,,kai walahi dat yarinya na wawa fa.....and by d way tell nne dat a player got played

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321