Say What! Miley Cyrus disses Beyonce in new interview....Says she's old news | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 2 January 2014

Say What! Miley Cyrus disses Beyonce in new interview....Says she's old news

Miley is really taking this attention-seeking too far as she has taken a direct jab at Beyonce in the March 2014 issue of LOVE Magazine
“Beyonce has been a big inspiration to me but she’s been out for such a long time. She’s so talented and I think she’s at the top of the game now but people are always looking for new blood and that’s what I bring to the game now, new blood...
I got the total package you know, the curves, the rhythm, and the voice. I’m just the best.As Beyoncé grows in motherhood and all the crap it does to your body, it will create a vacuum for fresh young faces to rise up and no one else can properly fill that void right now. I’m the only white female singer that could fill that slot right now and do it right, you know?”
I just feel like I was born for this time right now. I’m just the total package, you know?.All things must start and end and I hope to have the same success as other icons in the game when my run is over. But for now, my run is just starting.”
I don't think Miley can even take over Rihanna ,let alone Beyonce#myopinion# 

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Curves bawo

      Delete
    2. I cldnt help bbuh laff at d curves part, omode ise, she's going way ova board

      Delete
  2. That gurl needs some serious spanking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Children of nowadays .No respect for elders.smh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao @ i have curves rhythm the voice.Cocaine at work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol serious cocaine and weed all join at work

      Delete
  5. Queen BEY remains the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4get story,she iz talented abeg...and itz true,itz her tym ryt now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If u mean her time to post nude pics, u are right. She is a dumb bitch who would soon die off with her pancake ass

      Delete
  7. which curves?????????????

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you Emeh, she can't take over Rihanna not to talk of Beyonce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me she has @ least in Rihanna's case

      Delete
  10. she made a point there though she is trying to be funny,so lets laugh it off..................hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whe I read the curves I just checked ha pix again lol na real curve she get

    ReplyDelete
  13. *Her Royal Hotness*2 January 2014 at 22:57

    Wen Mansions are Talkin, Face me I Face u is Talkin! Mtscheeeeeew! Park well Joor!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Forget about the curves part this bitch is on point.. And yes she will overtake Beyoncé.. And what's it with she hasn't taken over Rihanna not to talk of Beyoncé.You didn't know Rihanna took over Beyoncé Long ago? Nd that it's Rihanna that Miley would have to battle with.. The ish is, whether by Time or by Talent, MILEY WILL ONE DAY RULE..

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321