Ladies! Yvonne Nwosu shows us 5 different ways to rock a white shirt (PHOTOS) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 9 January 2014

Ladies! Yvonne Nwosu shows us 5 different ways to rock a white shirt (PHOTOS)

 Yvonne Nwosu of Vonne Couture shows us five different ways to rock a white shirt in a new spread for  Thisday newspaper. She styled herself and also made use of her personal items including a selection of her Tambour Africain collection.

What's your best look ?I love all but would totally rock the look with the skirt..Classic
See  2 more photos below

15 comments:

  1. I love the second to the last outfit
    pls visit www.trendyrammy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd look with the shorts is just me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basic looks, even the dumbest person can style these looks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think u can style dese looks dat means ur a dumber dan dumb.

      Delete
    2. I don't think U can style of them,dat means ur dumber dan dumb.

      Delete
  4. I don't like any oh

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt is hot

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love creativity... I love everything

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well put together

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfit




    Pls visit my blog samuelohis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The skirt s surely me...loving it

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321