"Why I'm still single"-Sexy actor, Kalu Ikeagwu | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 14 October 2013

"Why I'm still single"-Sexy actor, Kalu Ikeagwu

Kalu Ikeagwu is undoubtedly one of Nollywood's sexiest bachelors & actors..He opened up to Daily Sun on why he is not yet married..
"Do I want to get married? Yes. But that would be when I find the right person; I mean that person I love so much and want to spend the rest of my life with; that’s when I’ll settle down.
The reason why I am not married now is that marriage is very important to me. I have come to terms with the fact that marriage is the most important institution from God. And I take that very seriously. Ultimately I would like my relationship with my wife to be like that between God and the church; that’s why it is important to me. I wouldn’t say it’s been challenging though. I have gone through a lot of experiences that made me wise. When I get married, my experiences would make me a wise, good and a loving father.
I like a woman with a great sense of humor; that’s very important to me. And of course, she has to be very attractive and intelligent. Above everything else she should have a close relationship with God because that’s very important to me as well. That’s exactly why I am yet to get married. I want to be successful in my marriage just as I am in my career."

30 comments:

  1. Super story!!!!!! Wale adenuga prod. Go marry jor!!!!!! U dey fear responsibilities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol @ super story! You're right when a man talks this way you know he's definitely scared of responsibilities!

      Delete
  2. But you are still deceiving small girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. So he means all his life he has neva met a right woman for him, in dat case he's either too blind to notice her or he's a gay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these igbo men who want to marry at 50. He tried to marry me but I ate his 2 million and ran

    ReplyDelete
  5. What?! Cant believe Kalu is not married.

    ReplyDelete
  6. U dey craze, where ds one see 2million dash u? U are big liar, u think to live for better area no hungry kalu? If he has 2m he wud move out of his gbagba street home d nest minute.bro Kalu dey decieve urself u hear, na responsibility u dey fear. Dey wait for miss perfect, she might show up when u are 70

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzer kalu stil single?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharap there. Whats ur business? Stupid leg spreader of a babe like you.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please help me find Mr anonymous.... You bastards chased him away!!! Dear Mr anonymous Pleassseeee I Miss you. I'm in love with your personality on this blog.. Please Please Please come back home......



    Mrs Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  11. What about his girlfriend abi Fiancée, Freda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am here Ooooo...kalu. Still crushing on ya.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whc Genny? Pz don't insult her. He shld go for Benita Nzeribe or Ayo Adesanyan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Come and Marry Me please!!I ve always had a Crush on U

    ReplyDelete
  15. Come n marry me , I like u

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stop condemning/making fun of people when your own lives are not perfect

    ReplyDelete
  17. Am extremely intelligent, very attractive, have an appealing sense of humor and ofcoarse, I am in a wonderful relationship with God...... This, no doubt means I pass ur criteria, therefore I am waiting to have ur ring. BBM kiss SMILEY

    ReplyDelete
  18. Go Α̲̅πϑ Marry joor Α̲̅πϑ spare us all dos stories... Ɣu dey run away from responsibilities...,abi?see,thrs no perfect person so if dats wat ur lookin for,sorry na ΰя name.all dos gals Ɣu v bin datin Α̲̅πϑ sleepn wit nko....Guys shud stop al dis Α̲̅πϑ be ready to be a Man Α̲̅πϑ take up responsibilities.stop lukin for excuses...CHY J GURL.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mschew... Probably his dream wifey isn't yet born! Abeg let him go n marry joor before his hot body expires abi he feels dat men no dey expire, hhaahahha. *handsovermyeyes. Btw way Kalu, am single n fite perfectly into d qualities u want in a woman. Just call me 08042127300 so we can meet, trust me. I am irresistible.

    ReplyDelete
  20. kalu is gay. i don't know why people don't know this. it goes way back.

    ReplyDelete
  21. If a Nigerian man isn't married, wahala. If it's a woman, double wahala. What's the matter with Nigerians? If he wants to marry at 70, it's none of your business. Same thing applies if he desires to remain single. Live your life, let him live his.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stay n be deceiving yourself n small girls. Mtchewww

    ReplyDelete
  23. 4 how Long wil u contineo to tell stories, kalu

    ReplyDelete
  24. 4 how Long wil u contineo to tell stories, kalu

    ReplyDelete
  25. Y is it dat som fine guys like dis usualy turn out to bi gays? he looks so responsible but den he's afraid of responsibilities.


    Da Gal

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321