"I think I'm a great rapper..I've been consistent since 2006-NaetoC | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 29 September 2013

"I think I'm a great rapper..I've been consistent since 2006-NaetoC

NaetoC was on RubbinMinds today where he opened up on his life as a rapper.He said his mum is his greatest fan even though she didn't support him initially. He said Storm Music boss,Obi Asika was the one who funded his first album and helped him overcome his shyness...

Well the most interesting part is,he thinks he is a good rapper.He has been here since 2006.
I agree.he has that really cool vibe ..like Drake
See other quotes below


18 comments:

  1. He is a commercial rapper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bitches i need help.I just foundout my Italiano is married with two kids.I fainted last night and i just left the hospital now.I want to kill him.should i use a gun or knife? Answer me before I shoot this army man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pwetty u av check if d gun will do a good job by placing it in ur head,then pull d trigger...tnk me later*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good rapper but proud

    ReplyDelete
  5. @pweety u must be sick,emeh wat da F**k is she doing here. Gawwwwd,get a Life Bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahahaha can't stop laffin,u rilly need 2 try dat gun on ur dry brain .lolzzz#crazy

    ReplyDelete
  7. @pweedy,pls go n die

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHAT DO YOU USE YOUR MOBILE PHONE OR PC FOR? Good news!! A splash is online... You "CAN" make #20,000 weekly with your mobile phone or pc. Also, enjoy lots of benefits on www.netcontacts.com.ng. Invitation Code: 1534050334. The power of wealth , broke and poverty lies within an individual's decision. Happy Success! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. U have been doing a good job with ur postings, but uu have to start removing all these comments from "pwetty", "gayboi" etc. Once their stupid comments r posted, the subsequent ones r all replies to them not to the original post. Pls do someething about it, cos u read an really good and freah post from u, then u scroll down to read comments, only to see 90% rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree wit u, pls miss p, do something about it.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321