"I don''t use Botox"-Nike Oshinowo on her youthful looks | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 11 August 2013

"I don''t use Botox"-Nike Oshinowo on her youthful looks

"Someone told me she read somewhere that I had Botox. Don’t they know that if you have Botox injections, your face can’t move? Look at me, my face moves and creases. I give the credit for my looks to God for my good genes. When God gives you something, you look after it."

47 year old ex-beauty queen,Nike Oshinowo told Punch when asked why she looks 2 decades younger....

12 comments:

  1. I sent you an email Emeh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. See the latest fashion must have here www.ameriestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what's the secret now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This woman better adopt pickin since she no fit born

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pikin u neva born, money u get, why u no go look young. U don suffer before? Come and operate an eatry like me and see if u won't look 20yrs older.even at dat, am ur age mate u don't look better than I do, amd a mother of 3, and a grand mom @ dat, single boys still run after me. So chll babe, u aint d best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahahahahhhahahaha I love this comment. She has no reason to look old, no child, no husband, no stress. All she does is date other pple's hubby's. Make she park well

      Delete
  6. Wa gbayi, respect ma. Show us ur pic, grandmom @ 47? Wao wud lyk 2 c hw u luk. As 4 Nike,go nd adopt,is nt a crime or shame anymore. Pz xplore d joy of motherhood, nt only designer wears.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lmao, all she does is take pples husband, she never born, she never suffer before, kai, naija I hail ooo. Cum 2 fink of it,she luk her age to me ooo, xcept pple are deceiving her tho.

    ReplyDelete
  8. U guys are jst funy wil nigerians eva mek a gud coment ova any tin at al ? Al u guys do is hate nd hate dats bad belle even dow am nt her fan nd i neva knew dia are piple lyk her on dis planet earth bt all am jst sayn is dat u guys shud stop hatin ok

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321