WOW! Meet the woman who sleeps with only married men | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 9 January 2013

WOW! Meet the woman who sleeps with only married men


This 32 year old single mum, Claire Jenkins confessed to dating only married men after her relationship broke down 4 years ago
According to her, it enhances their marriages.
Clare said:
“But I do not want to be perceived as a marriage wrecker.“Instead, I feel I make married men so much more satisfied in their lives that I actually enhance their marriage — they go home far more happy and are nicer to their wives.”
She says: she does this because she doesn't want any man having control over her life and 2 daughters“If I was dating single guys they might fall in love with me and want to move into my home.



“The majority of women have no idea about their husbands’ secret lives.“Nearly every single one of the married men who contact me say their wife does not understand them — that old cliché — and their lives, especially their sex lives, have become very stale and boring.”

She also says she doesn't date newly married men but those who have been married for a while and need her help
“I can clearly see what the men get out of dating me. They get a slim, attractive blonde who hangs on their every word and is genuinely interested in their lives.


Claire who sees about 4 men at a time says“I allow them to be very masculine. So many women today are trying to boss their husbands and dominate them. I become soft and feminine when I am with my married men and they love it.

“We communicate via email or text — I bet a lot of women don’t know their husbands have another, secret phone, the one they use to call and text me..

“I don’t think about their wives. Yet I’m not saying to myself, ‘Hee hee, I can get your man and you know nothing about it.’
“After all, it’s not my fault they want to see me.
“Maybe one day I’ll stop. But I think I’ll wait until my kids are grown up, and I have more time for a committed relationship with a single guy. In the meantime, I am having a lot of fun.


8 comments:

  1. She looks too old for 32years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oti yaweere!!!

    @goldelina

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously she needs help

    www.beedazzler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's demented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. with ur looks, i can tell karma has caught up with you. I pity ur daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely free, very easy all you need is an internet facility.

    for full details see my blog at www.work-at-homefre.yolasite.com

    I have been using this system for some time now; I will be showing you how to make unlimited cash with your liberty reserve account and a perfect money account. I will try to make it as short as possible. But clear, just like every other business your interest and seriousness counts.

    "The reward for hard work is success".

    THIS IS HOW IT WORKS.

    1. open a liberty reserve account at www.libertyreserve.com ( this is free).

    2. Open a perfect money account at www.perfectmoney.com (this is free).

    3. Fund your liberty reserve account with a minimum of 11 USD, because of transaction charges, actually you needed a minimum of 10 USD.

    (Note: To fund or sell your liberty reserve, go to www.google.com to search for an e-currency exchanger close to you.)

    4. Go to www.softxchanger.com , and exchange 10 USD from your liberty reserve account to your perfect money account.

    1 LR------>1.28 PM, so 10 LR----> 12.80 PM.

    5. Go to www.superchange.ru or www.swapgold.com , exchange 12.80 Perfect money to 11.01liberty reserve.

    1 PM ----> 0.86 LR, so 12.80 PM--->11.01 LR. You have gain 1.01 USD.

    6. Repeat the exchange process from LR---->PM--->LR.

    You can always increase your capital, because the more money you exchange the faster u make your cash. I can make up to 257 USD per day. Doing up to 25 exchanges per hour. But there is also no harm in starting small.

    GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321