"I am way too grown to tweet that shit" Wizkid responds | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 8 August 2012

"I am way too grown to tweet that shit" Wizkid responds

Last week, a tweet was released which insinuated Wizkid made fun of Dbanj calling him "Akpan/Kanye West's houseboy".In case you missed the story, READ HERE. He just took to twitter to dispel the rumor and referred to Dbanj as a brother.
But his second tweet has got people wondering who he's referring to as a bunch of fools.Bloggers? Fans? Journalists?Whoever it is,it definately ain't me.lol

7 comments:

  1. whats with the american accent wizzy?
    You've been in the US for what?2 months and wanna speak all the shit? u can do berra my boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahabuhuahauajahahalol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm moryorhista8 August 2012 at 19:32

    Lobatan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol wizkid calling pple bunch of fools..so not cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like seriousely dat rat of yestday callin people bunch of fool?I no fit shout.I also wander who he is refering to, but its definitely aint u sha.lolz

    ReplyDelete
  6. On the 2nd tweet he was referring to @OkNigeria who attributed d tweet to wizkid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol @leli. Thanks for that clarification Nicholas

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321