"Be proud of your country" Cameroonian puts Dencia on blast | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 5 August 2012

"Be proud of your country" Cameroonian puts Dencia on blast

So fast rising female act, Dencia got verified on twitter alongside Chocolate City acts, Brymo and Jesse Jags.None has created more controversy than Dencia.Many have questioned why she would get verified considering she has a little over 4,000 followers.

The backlash has been quite intense and she even wrote on her facebook wall
"I didn't know getting verified on twitter was that serious until twitter verified me yesterday,so much for getting verified,wowed at all the hate n wowed at the fact that it's still trending but hey my blue badge is still there.No hate can remove it #Evillaugh #workinghardandstaystuntingone
m"

Perhaps the most interesting tweet would be from a Cameroonian Tv presenter who blasted Dencia referring to her as Cameroonian, not Nigerian.The tweet  insinuates Dencia  Dencia has no affiliation with Nigeria and is a full blooded Cameroonian.Her sister is also married to Cameroon football star,Pius Ndefi and that her real name is reprudencia, a typical Cameroonian name. 
They are not happy that she isn't giving her country any credit.
Dencia's response after the cut.

Lol...we all know patriotism is a great virtue. That's all i'll say for now..

10 comments:

  1. good for her.She is a cameronian forming naija gal.That gal is on point jor

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehjejejeheheh nice one.chai that gal finish her o.lol@ pisso's ex galfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dencia's life and story is more complicated than everyone knows and thinks,everyone thinks they know her.christine the truth is Pius wife is her aunt infact all the people we all thought we her brothers and sisters are her uncles and aunts,she was raised by her mom's parents.I wonder why she never speaks about it.so like she says can the ignorance stop now?And since you claim to know her so much she went to Buea in 2006 because that's the year she had her Advance level my sister,I really do not see why everyone claims to know this child buy know nothing really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DENCIA IS SO CAMEROONIAN.tHATS THE KOKO.MAKE SHE GO HER COUNTRY JOR...RUBBISH

    ReplyDelete
  5. With all dis drama surroundin her,av neva even listened 2 any of her songs. Wait......she's a musician ryt?
    *sips chilled palm wine*
    I'll just watch d drama,perhaps I'll stumble on her song 1 of these days. *shrug*
    M'unique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't get it,why are people do all up in her business?like I am really not following.all these blogs especially female owned blogs I feel like it's an obsession or some sort of jealousy because it is beyond me really,I know more than 5nigerian artist and celebrities whose parents are not completely Nigerians they are half and half and no one writes about them.what is the fascination with Dencia?someone schoo me like I see female OAP hating hard on her,I see alot of female hate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christine hope you are satisfied with your 15minutes but Reprudencia was my classmate in 2004 in yaounde and she was dating this prime minister's son Ekiti Musonge an they were both in EHS and she was in lower sixth so how was she in Buea or when without A levels? Vraiment les Cameroonais me wanda.Do you know her parents personally to know where they are originally from?Do you know Dencia has a twin sister while we at it?I see why she even chose Nigeria us Cameroonians bad belle haters,we never support ours and dencia always says she's Half Cameroonian half naija and Cameroon comes first before Nigeria Sef,why all this?please which tv do you present?I have never seen you on any tv station hope one will pick you up after this.Oh wait your information about Dencia is Wrong so no one wants a journalist with fake facts.It really kills me that Dencia is self made and has gone so far and haters won't leave her feeding the press with lies,stop it is not good stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is Ekiti the PMs son ?? does she have a twin the journalist is wrong but u too need check ur info

      Delete
  8. I'm Nigerian and I've never heard Dencia say she's from cameroon. I also don't think the girl above was beefing her.she just said be proud of your country.what beef is there?
    Dencia,grow up and be proud of where u come from..ok!

    ReplyDelete
  9. u guys shld stfu..i know nigerians who grew up in Cameroon...so stdfu if u hv nothing to do go find a job..get busy and mk ya own money..stop tlkin shit about other...

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321