I destroyed him with beatings -Mother blames herself after son stabbed grand mum 17 times | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 29 September 2016

I destroyed him with beatings -Mother blames herself after son stabbed grand mum 17 times

 A mother has asked for forgiveness after raising her son Andrew, who went on to kill his grandmother Donna Tennant in a brutal attack.

Aaliyah admitted to brutally beating her children with her fists, belts and switches leaving their bodies battered and bruised because she believed in corporal punishment.

Johnson was given a life sentence and told the court that he heard a voice in his head that said 'kill her, kill her' and went to her bedroom as she slept before stabbing her.

According to Huffington Post, Aaliyah, who carries around her dead mother's ashes, told Dr Phil that she destroyed her son, who lived with her until he was 15 before murdering his grandmother two years later.
“I got to watch the life literally drain from my son's face. I completely annihilated him,” a tearful Aaliyah said after calling her son “s***”.I relied on corporal punishment because that's how I was raised
Aaliyah, who claimed that she had been a victim of sexual abuse as a child, said: 
“ I came from a very abusive home, removed from the home at the age of 10. I did everything that I possibly could to raise my children the best I possibly could.”
 She also believes that she had “indirectly' caused her mother's death from the abuse that Andrew suffered as a child..
”I don't believe in corporal punishment anymore,” Aaliyah said,

6 comments:

  1. Some Nigerian parents will beat u with worse.. grind pepper and pour on u sef

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not how to train a child especially when he grows he get used to beating, parents should learn how to advice their children power of speaking good words to their minds matters alot

    ReplyDelete
  3. So the saying... spare the rod and spoil the child, it's never her fault

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is need to always apply caution in everything we do. Too much, is not advisable. Parents should not correct their children in a way that they(the children) begin to doubt if it's actually correction or if the parents are just being wicked to them. And which voice told him "kill her, kill her?" It's very clear that he was led by an evil spirit. God have mercy.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321