(Pics)Muslim woman names baby after Igbo soldier who helped her during labour | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 29 September 2016

(Pics)Muslim woman names baby after Igbo soldier who helped her during labour

 The young soldier above, Celestine Nwabueze shared photos of a baby he helped deliver as villagers fled due to an impending attack by Boko Haram in one of the vilages in Borno state.He wrote
This were I respect women so much, this child was born at my back when those idiots wants to attack the villagers, despite the fear, the mother stood still and endure the pain and with the help of the old women at the village, she had a safe delivery. The woman wants to name the child after me, but due to am a Christian and she is not, I have to give her a name Abukar that's in Igbo, it's Ebuka. 
"Look at the mother at my back smiling at us, this one is Amina Ali"


8 comments:



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321