Blogger's Diary-My Encounter with the rapist(Concluding part) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 30 June 2014

Blogger's Diary-My Encounter with the rapist(Concluding part)

This is the concluding part of last weeks "Encounter with a rapist"...

Here I was, facing this monster...There was no way out.I was trapped, trembling and scared..He walked closer to me with a firm grip on his pocket knife..I had a million thoughts running through my head but none involved him raping me.
"Take off your clothes..I don't have time to waste..He growled at me" 
For the first time, I took in is size,his arms and his face..He stood above 6 ft tall and my 5 foot 5 frame was no match for him..So , I decided to try his conscience once more..Maybe i could get through to him..
The tears began to flow naturally ..
"Please sir,can we talk about this ?I'm not feeling too well at the moment.I promise to come back here.Please I'm begging in the name of God"
 Oh this bitch thinks i'm joking ..Do I look like i'm joking?He walked towards me and stood nose to nose with me..He reeked of weed and gin .I could see the dark glimmer in his eyes..There was no conscience there..I was finished ..You think this knife is for decoration? I will kill you and bury you here and no one will ever know..
I shuddered at the thought of that..Then it hit me... If he lives here, why would he want to rape me knowing I would probably be back to arrest him?He couldn't be that callous . I recalled reading stories about girls who were raped and killed just because they could identify their rapist...So I decided to fight..But I would be tactical about it..I just needed that knife away..
 I will count to three, if your clothes are not off,i will stab you.I started with my shirt.Trying my best to be as slow as possible...and then i heard it.."Boom"I felt the excruciating pain on my jaw..I didn't know what to call it.But that was the dirtiest slap ever..I burst into tears. Now you know I'm not joking .
 I took off my shirt in a haste while thanking heavens for making me wear the tightest jeans ever ..He ordered me to take off my jeans and i hesitated,pretending the buttons were too complicated and he ordered me to go toward the bed and take them off..I obeyed and lay down..
Now he dropped the knife to take off his jeans ,his eyes fixated on me, watching my every move ..Then he stood in his full glory and I must have died a thousand times.There was no way in hell...

  Please this jeans is too tight, can you help me drag it ..He made to come towards me and as he tired to kneel and pull the jeans"One..two..three...He didn't see it coming..I lunged my legs at him aiming straight for his chest but missed and caught his upper belly.My dad's Taekwondo lessons came in handy....

....He shrieked out in pain and rolled on the bed as I scurried to my feet headed for the door,picking up the knife in the process .I made to open it when i recalled he locked the door and the key was in his jeans pocket..He made towards me and I held onto the window railing, screaming for help at the top of my voice He got on his feet and  lunged at me as I continued to hold on to the window screaming loud while holding into the knife.

He came towards me, daring me to stab him..He said that would be the best thing ever because I would be dead before he dies..I was trapped and confused..He then reminded me there was no way out of the house..He said I should save myself the stress, drop the knife and give in..When I stood my ground, he quickly ran to his wardrobe and emerged with a bigger knife..

Then,my phone rang..It was more of a flash..

This startled him and he told me to turn it off...and I started laughing...I was laughing real hard and I honestly didn't know what came over me..He was shocked and taken aback..I dropped the knife ‎and let go of the window railing and said
 " Now, let's do this..Be fast about it coz we have probably 30 seconds left "
 He was even more ‎confused..
 "What do you mean?" I walked towards him boldly
   "I said we have a few seconds left because THEY ARE HERE" I saw fear allover him. "Who are here? What are you talking about? " My friend, come and rape and get this over with..This is your end..They are here....
   He pretended to laugh and it was the most nervous laughter ever. I walked towards him. ,daring him..And I started to unzip my trousers " Rape please, there has to be a genuine reason for your death "

He eyes darted around like a rat..What do you mean by that.
This was a dangerous game I was playing. I didn't even know what I was doing.I needed that phone to ring again
" Well, my phone has an emergency button which I press when I'm in danger..It sends my exact location ‎to my father's snippers well we call them point and kill because all you need to do is point and they kill "
 So I sensed danger, all I did was press the button and they rushed here..You should have told me to switch off my phone..Because once they got here, they called and that confirmed my location to them..Did I tell you i'm hausa? He was Speechless "oh I didn't tell you..Im hausa..You know how an hausa man reacts when his daughter is raped? I smiled 
 I didn't anticipate what happened next..He got down on his knees
" Emeh I'm so sorry, you know I was joking..you know I'm not a rapist ‎.If I was I would have raped you by now..Please I am just a man making ends " meet..
 As he talked all I wanted was to get out if the house but I had to be careful and not seem in a hurry
" I'm so sorry, you wanted to killed me after raping me..That was your aim. "I said calmly
 No no..Actually what I do is snap your nude picture then tell you if you report, I will release it. Or I ask for money..i swear I have never killed..*Crying*
  My phone rang again..*thank heavens*
 " Mr man, your time is up..This is the 2nd confirmation of my location. They will call one last time and then break into this house. So let's have sex so atleast it will be worth it.
He held my feet. Emeh please help me. What do I do? I will do anything please help me. You know I love you..He cried
"Do you have a back gate? Somewhere you can escape and run through. Because as we speak. ,the road will be blocked..The front gate and the entrance to this estate..I said felling more confident
   Mo gbe ohhh...Heeeee what did I do..? I beg you there is no back gate..Only front gate  ‎..he said between sobs 
" I said ok ok, I will help you but it's going to be hard to push them away.. I have to call them..
 "Oh no don't call please. I beg you don't kill me "
Look at me...? You are 1 minute away from death..So all I have to do is call and direct them to another street..Whats the name of the nearest street?
 He told me..I took up my phone and luckily, I had a number of an hausa military man in my estate..He had a power bike..
 I dialed the number and he could see the number saved as "hausa army "‎he picked up and I spoke in hausa telling him I was in trouble at a certain house and estate and he should come or send someone...

 After that, I dropped the call while he was hurriedly wearing his clothes " What did they say, please what did they say "
 Well from their modus operandi, they would move anytime soon, so I suggest we get out of here before they realize I played them..

He was now drenched in sweat and he got the keys from his jean pocket while i hurriedly put on my shirt ..He looked at me for reassurance and I nodded that it was time..He opened the door sand stepped out stealthily like a cat..
  What a sigh of relief, but i needed to get out first..I told him it would be a goo idea to have me call and find out where they were.He stood behind me and i made my call to the hausa man,he said he was trying to locate the place and i should make sure i hang on..But I was safer outside.So I told him they were a street away but I suspect some would loiter around..So the best thing is for me to step out first ..He gave me the key to the main gate and as I opened it, I didn't expect what happened next..This rapist bolted past me with the speed of lightening and kept running without looking back ..I rushed out and saw him running away and took a bend out of my site..Then I started running  in the opposite direction..

I must have run for 5 minutes when I met the army man ..And I told him what had happened and we decided to go back to the house after meeting some landlord's on the street...

Our revelations were shocking ..He was a driver....The owner of the house was not even living in Nigeria and the man and woman who I met there were the man's visitors for a week.He told them I was the man's staff and needed to collect some things from him..

After lodging a complaint with the police, the army man kept watch over the house for weeks and he never returned..We contacted the boss who gave us the address to his real house somewhere in Mushin..When we got there he had moved out ..

I saw him last year,selling belts in traffic..He rushed up to me and begged for forgiveness,saying he is a changed man.He also said he was a polytechnic graduate who was frustrated because of his job as a driver..I had forgiven him,counting myself lucky for escaping such a traumatic experience  

61 comments:

  1. D suspense is over. Thank God you escaped dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol very funny experience. Thank God for turning him to a mumu

      Delete
    2. Wow,wow,wow!! Amazing!!

      Delete
  2. D suspense is over. Thank God you escaped dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a shocking and funny experience especially the end part lol. That guy is a chicken but God works in mysterious ways. Thank God for your life Emeh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chai you can write for Africa. I didn't see this coming. Thank God and think of writing as a profession

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knee the truth will come out. It was a Yoruba rapist. That explains why he bolted like a chicken. Lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a basket full of blessings and testimonies. I commend you for sharing with the world

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, some men are gullible sha. And in this case, that saved you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Stupid story, sound like something you will find in one of those kids book by lantern publishers, who so ever is telling u that you are a good writer is seriously deceiving you and doesn't like you. Rubbish!!!

      Delete
    2. Hahahahahahahahahhhahahaha hater of life anon 18:41

      Delete
  9. BLOG ANALYSER:h thank God! Tried to picture how u escaped bt I couldn't. Wow! Smart move. Karma has cut up with him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emeh there is a vacancy for nollywood scriptwriter ghen ghenh

    ReplyDelete
  11. This second part should be titled the chicken Brian rapist hahaha ode ni ye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank God for everything Emeh! What an encounter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm...emeh,dz ur stowie is touching,funny n above all it'z full of suspense...u r such a fantastic writer...hmm pple dnt try using diz emeh'z strategy..cuz it workd 4 her dsnt mean it wld work 4 u.....pray u dnt fall in2 d handz of a boko rapist...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imafo this writeup should come with a warning "Do not try this with boko haram or igbo man*

      Delete
  14. Pls guys wat is rapist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It means a man who likes to eat apple mumu

      Delete
  15. Emeh, glad to know your story had a happy ending. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said of several others. The severity of rape cannot be overstated and our people need to continue to encourage victims to speak up so the perpetrators can be brought to justice. If only our society can be free from stigmatization, which discourages victims from speaking up. There's been progress, but we can do better.
    Thanks for sharing your story. Your writing skills though...Gaskiya ne!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice Emeh. You & I are gonna be good friends

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hilarious ending. Lucky you

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow..What a lucky escape. Good is good

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tank God the man didn't get wat he wanted, assuming he did Emeh's naked pix would av bin on net. Just google for Naked pix of Emeh and google will be like; did u min naked pix of Emeh Achanga? Funny story, funny phone call, funny running and funny traffic belt seller. I'll try raping and see awfa d story will go, maybe mine will be on CNN and also on the Guinness world records. I always want to create records.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mumu na 4 kirikiri u go celebrate ur record.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Emh thumbs upto you for sharing. You also write beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  22. I didn't ezperrit to end like this

    ReplyDelete
  23. God be praised

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well I'm happy for you but please don't be careless again, the one you did is carelessness, and thank God that the rapist is a fool, the mumu is not an expert at all(just trying to be), but all the same Glory be to God the father.

    ReplyDelete
  25. im from south africa and i must say this is the first time i come across a good read from nija... welldone girl you should become a writer gr8 read

    ReplyDelete
  26. Emeh jus praise God evryday for hw it ended, imagine d trauma u could hv faced? I.e if ur alive to tell d story sef

    ReplyDelete
  27. Its not as if am in support of the rapist but all i can say is dat he's a daft 4 beliving that a phone has an emergency button that sends ones exact location LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Affliction Will not Arise The Second Time.. Thanks Goodness Your Safe...

    ……………..
    .
    .
    .
    ¤GROWN MAN IN A YOUNG BODY¤

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hahahaha..mumu rapist on point.i bet God b locked his senses at that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Smart chic. If only others would be so lucky. God bless u for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  31. Emeh is just a good writer, it is not a true life story

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nice story, but it doesn't sound real.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You fool,i bet you dont know the power of God!!

      Delete
    2. You fool,i bet you dont know the power of God

      Delete
  33. Nice story,thank God for your life,you are thé Bomb. Not Boko Bomb tho

    ReplyDelete
  34. Amazing story

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amazing story

    ReplyDelete
  36. Funny runnings lol.. so happy dat u escaped d rapist...government should make a law dat will stayput all d repist in jail for years....lazyass punks

    ReplyDelete
  37. Emeh! Tot wit age u wd ve dropped ur skillful act of lying! You shd join naija politics cos I see you have become beta over time! Christ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Emeh! Tot wit age u wd ve dropped ur skillful act of lying! You shd join naija politics cos I see you have become beta over time! Christ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Gaskiya Emeh ke wawuya ce. Ki na ce ba mu da wayo ne da za ki bamu irin wannan labarin? Tasuniya kenan.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.I know sometimes my stories sound like fiction but sadly, no matter how hard I try, if it isn't a story about me or a true story, I don't write it. That explains why I've been slow with the blogger's diary...This is as real as it gets and as a matter of fact, It's a summary of what happened. My escape is a pure miracle and yes it took something so stupid to make him turn to jelly..Rape is a very serious issue, not something to clown around with..
    I appreciate all of you for encouraging me and even constructively criticising me...More to come and God bless

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.I know sometimes my stories sound like fiction but sadly, no matter how hard I try, if it isn't a story about me or a true story, I don't write it. That explains why I've been slow with the blogger's diary...This is as real as it gets and as a matter of fact, It's a summary of what happened. My escape is a pure miracle and yes it took something so stupid to make him turn to jelly..Rape is a very serious issue, not something to clown around with..
    I appreciate all of you for encouraging me and even constructively criticising me...More to come and God bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isokay, dat doesn't mean u must comment twice.

      Delete
    2. Lmaooo this vizzy dey blast even Emeh join. Madboy

      Delete
  43. Lmao Emeh. Talk about survival instincts taking over. lol. Thank God 4 ur brain. Desperate situations call for desperate measures.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321