I felt my heart torn out of my Chest -Jennifer Lopez on being dumped by Ben Afleck | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 6 November 2014

I felt my heart torn out of my Chest -Jennifer Lopez on being dumped by Ben Afleck

Jennifer Lopez has confessed she experienced her first real heartbreak when Ben Affleck called off their very public engagement in January, 2004.She confesses in her first memoir, True Love,
‘It felt like my heart had been torn out of my chest,’
Two months after dumping her, he married Jennifer Garner ...She was at rock bottom for three days ,when  Marc Anthony walked back into her life.

On Marc she confesses she dated him because she was heartbroken..she writes



‘He was warm and funny, a brilliant singer and artist who knew how to make me feel special’,‘He was so sure of everything, and at this moment , when I felt so lost, so broken and alone, there he was’The reality was I didn’t want to be alone’,
 There wasn’t that same passion she had with other men but she thought she could ‘build something real with him, something that would last’.
The first time she met Marc in 1998 backstage while he was performing on Broadway, his first words to her were...
One day you’re going to be my wife’ – a good come-on.
 
 Now she was back on target – and back under the dome -- for that fairy tale life she was chasing.Marc saved her from her immediate painful emotional depths and in return, Lopez believed she could love him forever.
‘Things between Marc and me weren’t perfect – our marriage was never the kind to glide along peacefully’.From the beginning, it was tumultuous, passionate, and explosive’…
 Seven years later, in 2011, both knew the marriage was over.
‘My own happiness and sense of self-worth depended on how happy he was. So when Marc stated so clearly that he wasn’t happy, it broke me down completely’.
 Back to ‘dying inside, feeling lonely and miserable and sad', she thought she might never be happy again.

Culled from True Love.... 

20 comments:

  1. Celebrities and their love stories...that's their life any way..... (gentleSANDY).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people can't stand to be alone. I'm not scared to be alone I just hope I don't end up alone for the rest of my life.

      Delete
  2. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    God, just reding at this am scared already. Pls lord i dont want to experience this type of love abeg..... I pray she finds love with this her current dude abeg......
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice of you beautiful woman..............your own happiness depended on how happy he was! Huh, your own love too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer has really gone through a lot. Sorry dear, hope to see you bounce back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. So right, Diddy was her only true love

      Delete
  7. Finally. . Done with my exams. ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. All those celebrities marriages are just like stones wrapped in diamond wrappers. Sweet on the outside and bitter on the inside, happy today, sad tomorrow. I wish her all the best and hope she finds her true love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww thats sounds very painful
    Heartbreak is always hard especially wen ur in love...guess it didn't work out between them...either way am sure she'll still find her one true love someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Story.........stop beating around the bush rather you tell us the main reason that led to your break-up

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved her with Ben Affleck they looked so good together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She and diddy would have become world most powerful couple. Jdiddy

    *CUTEMICKY *

    ReplyDelete
  13. Keep searching for love and keep being lonely and if you are not careful soon you will end up hanging from a ceiling fan and they will call it depression.

    Don't know y you white folks don't have sense. U hav been involved in over 5 relationships now nd no one seems to be given u the joy u say u want and still you won't chill nd be happy with your kid and for whom God has made you instead you are dump searching for LOVE. Happy searching

    ReplyDelete
  14. I repeat no guy dumps me.I do the heartbreaking and the dumping.Btwn Jlo u can make a small city with the amount of guys Uve dated.Rihanna pass her that fan,she needs it to cool her pussy too

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's never a good idea to start dating immediately after a heart break. Its always best to give yourself time to grieve, heal and get your self worth and confidence back. I don't think she was in love with Mac Anthony. The marriage was going to fail sooner than later. Anyway.. what do I know? Just my opinion! *School Girl*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jenny from the block has too much drama about her. Ben made the right decision to dump her. His life seems so much more peaceful and stable with jJennifer Garner

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321