Aww! Beyonce's beautiful tribute to Kelly Rowland & Son (Photo) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 6 November 2014

Aww! Beyonce's beautiful tribute to Kelly Rowland & Son (Photo)

Aww Beyonce shared a handpic of Kelly Rowland's son and write a beautiful message 
"There's no better feeling than holding my beautiful nephew. I thank god for the honor of witnessing my sisters journey into motherhood. I've always dreamt of our little ones growing up together. I'm so thankful for our bond. Baby Ty, I love you so much. Congrats to my Spoons"
Aww doesn't this make you want to cry

22 comments:

  1. But when she gave birth, Kelly wasn't there.Fake friend Mtchew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Emeh u can cry on our behalf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such an amazing feeling.. welcome to da world baby TY..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greatest gift life offers.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love babies....GOD pls locate. Me soon to. The choosen one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is good to know that d 2women still have bond thumbs up girls maybe God keep you both cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for them both.......Emeh you can cry your self a river if you want to

    ReplyDelete
  8. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Best of wishes to their new kid....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet. I'm very happy for Kelly.

    *Nonny*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing makes me wanna cry but the English blunder...I know it is a mistake but please review it

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! Mitchell wia art thou? christian woman. I can see it Ty will marry ivy


    *CUTEMICKY *

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321