'I don't know where the motherf**ker is' - Mariah Carey's response when asked about ex-fiance James Parker | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 28 June 2017

'I don't know where the motherf**ker is' - Mariah Carey's response when asked about ex-fiance James Parker

Mariah Carey offered a harsh response when quizzed about ex-fiancé James Packer's whereabouts, This comes after he was reportedly wanted for questioning by Israeli police amid a corruption investigation into Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
When asked, the American pop diva, who is promoting her skin care line in Isreal,told Mariah told the reporter from Israel's Channel 2 News station in Tel Aviv.

 'I don't know where the motherf**ker is! She then laughed: 'How am I supposed to know? I don't know, for real.' 
'I really have no idea about the political stuff that goes on,'  'I don't pay attention to it.'

2 comments:



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321