Blogger's Diary -My First Man and the experience which changed my world | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 4 October 2014

Blogger's Diary -My First Man and the experience which changed my world

I've been called emotionless..Maybe I truly am..Maybe I don't believe in marriage..'Yep! I said it. *sips juice* and maybe I'm on the verge of concluding love is just a fallacy and doesn't exist.(Apologies to all my married readers..I love you)..I believe marriage is just sticking with someone else's bull shit and accepting it and I have zero tolerance for bull shit so I wonder how that would work..lol

No,my stance has nothing to do with Wiz Khalifa, cheating on Amber Rose,nor does it have anything to do with rumours of Jay Z cheating on Beyonce..It also has nothing to do with the married Nigerian celebs who profess undying love for their wives on social media yet, have hordes of girlfriends allover..Some even commenting on the same post with awwwww.ooops let me zip it here..


I'm not one who is easily swayed by pop culture. My decisions are influenced by reality. Things I see,feel,experience first hand ‎and trust me when it comes to marriage..Damn! I've seen enough to make me not want to go into it.

I wasn't always like this. In my pre-marriage disbelief world, I was to be married at 20, be done with having kids by 25‎,then spend the rest of my years nurturing them, being a working class lady, and having people say "Oh my! Your kids look like your sisters ".

Yes, I wanted to be like my mum who makes heads turn whenever they hear she actually gave birth to 5 kids with the first going on 30.But my perfect life was not complete without a man like my father. Yes! The quest for a man like my father has cost me some relationships.

I grew up knowing men were supposed to be faithful to their wives even when they go for years without seeing them. I grew up knowing a father would cook and wash his kids clothes even when they were big enough to do that. I grew up with a man who sacrificed his comfort, his life, his social life just so his children never lacked. I grew up with a man who stayed committed to one woman, even when the world knew he was being foolish, even when she made her decision to dump him, a man who have his all for her..put her through school..practically made her a city girl *sigh* I'm digressing now

..I grew up ‎knowing it was ok, for a man to weep uncontrollably, to not eat,not change clothes or shave, just because the woman he loved didn't want him no more..A man who wouldn't let us eat rice on Christmas day because he was worried the money he sent his wife who was miles away didn't get to her in time for Christmas This was the man I knew,this was the same kind of man who was going to be my husband ‎.All men were like this.

And I swore I would be that woman who would never make a man pass through what my dad did.To me,men were saints and we women, were evil.

So at the age of 17. I met my first man.He was not my first love..My first love was agape kind of love..My first experience was a horrible one .But this was my first relationship...Mr Biggs had just opened ‎in Jos and I was crazy about that place because of the ice cream. Even though my house was 30 minutes by cab, I made sure I was there everyday.

I had just gained admission to study diploma in Law and on one of such days, I went over to buy my usual ice cream.I was heading out when I bumped into him.
Sorry ' he said ‎and I glanced at the floor, waiting for him to step aside"Very beautiful girl". He said further and stepped aside with a smile. 
I blushed. I already knew I was beautiful. *i see you zooming in on my profile pic. Haha* (Life has taken a huge chunk out of it..)Seriously, I knew that from the way people stared whenever I passed by. I was practically hit on daily by men in droves ‎. Some 'bad " girls in school took it upon themselves to protect me from guys. And I thanked them for their selflessness till I discovered they were lesbians..

Well, being very smart, I knew men were no good, so I made sure I was extra careful.

But this man was different. He wasn't like the school boys I was used to seeing. He looked responsible, well to do and powerful "..And I was really flattered such ‎a man called me beautiful.
Those thoughts were intercepted by my frustration at having to wait for a taxi to no avail some meters away ‎.

I decided to take a bike and I knew my dad would skin me alive if he caught me on a bike. But I needed to be home as my ice cream was fast melting. As I negotiated with the bike man, I heard an impatient honk of a car, the bike man cleared out of the way and there was that same stranger in the sleekest ride I had ever seen. There was an elderly man with him.
Hello, smallie..Don't tell me you trying to get on a bike. Do you want to break your tiny legs?
He said with a smile. I was dumbfounded..
Where are you headed? H‎e inquired
"Ermm,sorry sir, I'm not going your way"- I replied
"I didn't ask if you were going my way‎. It's getting late, let me drop you off"
Noo..Sorry ‎.I don't enter lifts please. I said moving away with the elderly man breaking into a smile.
He stepped down from his car ‎and walked towards me
Wait wait..He dipped his hand in his pocket and produced a business card
'See..I'm a business man‎. I don't bite. With me is the controller general of Nigerian export promotion council.. Responsible people. I just want to drop you off."
He walked towards his car, opened the back door and beckoned at me to get inside.After my persistent refusal ‎.He said
 "Ok..I will wait for you to get a car,not a bike and I will follow you to ensure you are safe
I'm not a kid. I'm in the University. I fired back, feeling some what belittled
Hahahaha.You? University. Smallie stop lying ok. What class are you in secondary school.
Gosh I hated my small statue. I was too tiny and premature looking I insisted and told him I was studying a diploma in law ‎.He then asked if I knew a certain guy which I did. It turned out to be his brother.

Armed with that new information, I found myself getting comfortable and he drove me home. As we were approaching my house, I spotted my dad going in..Oh no oh no, I dived for cover..what's that, they both turned back alarmed ‎
Ermm drop me here ‎..I said with desperation
He stopped the car and before you could say jack Robinson, I bolted towards the house, not bothering to say thank you.

I forgot about him for a week, till a neighbor told me, 
Emeh there is one man who has been coming here for a week to look for one girl he said is in Law. He said he doesn't know her name just wondering if it's you.
"Noo can't be me. Don't know anyone who knows my house let alone has the guts to look for me.
"I'm sure he is looking for one of these runs girls who has chopped his money. He looks very rich and is always changing cars.My neighbor reasoned
I agreed. There were so many high class unibabes in my area.It was a Sunday when I heard my dad's shouting at the top of his voice
"You say you came to see who? My daughter? Who are you and why?
Sir, My name is E.We are class mates.There is an assignment
Oh shit! I jumped up from the sofa ,that was his voice ..Peeping through the blinds, I listened intently as he struggled to explain his reason for being at my house
"Young man ,do you know my daughter just celebrated her 17th birthday? Do you know that?How dare you come here with your stolen car and cultish looking eyes to deceive my small daughter. Do you want to die?My dad said menacingly .I could see him backing away gradually 
Sir, I mean no harm..I just 

You are still talking..Anyi,Anyi..my dad called out my younger sister's name ..Bring me my gun..Not  the dane gun,my Ak47..Its under the bed .Hurry..

Oh my daddy.He had no gun but his trick always seemed to work even when feeble minded thieves came calling ....

I saw E Bolt out of our compound and start his car,zooming off...

After that, my dad came int o the living room.Without saying a word i began to explain

He gave me some assignments to do daddy.You know these men who don't attend school and all.But i didn't do it..
"I don't want to see that man here again"
 He said and went into his room,shutting the door 

1 week later, i was exiting my lecture hall when I saw him.
Emeh my smallie .I frooze. Won't you say hi to me ..If for nothing, for the fact that i almost lost my life because of my desire to see you..
You heard my father.I'm just 17.Please leave me alone ..I sid walking away as fast as my legs could carry me..
Please please Emeh hear me out ...He grabbed my arm gently.If you don't like what i'm going to say, feel free to never talk to me again..

And that was the beginning of my friendship with E...E taught me everything .Things i was ashamed of asking my father .Things I needed a mother to tell me .E spoilt me silly with gifts.He would travel and return with the best clothes, shoes and jewelries .I would leave the house in a normal attire and then change into what he bought ..

Back then he also had one of the biggest boutiques in Jos,and sold cars too ..He was patronized by the rich and powerful. E started to leave me with his key and travel.I started to spend less time at home and because of my good grades and the little time i spent at home, i was reading, my dad had no reason to doubt I was at the Library or with good friends in school reading ..

I would get out of my lecture hall and there he was, standing and waiting for me .And so the cycle continued.But he never laid an amourous hand on me .Never tried to get sexual.But by this time, everyone knew him in school.All the guys miraculously kept off .

On my 18th birthday ,i was home when I heard the sound of a car.I looked out and i saw my dad step down from E's car.They were laughing like friends who hadn't seen each other in years.

Come in ..come in..My dad beckoned

I watched him come in with my dad and i was confused.How did they become friends?What changed? Why didn't he tell me he had been speaking with my dad.

As soon as they stepped in..My dad said
 Emeh ,come and greet my young friend
I came out reluctantly
This is E, get him something to eat.He is the brother of one very lovely Igbo woman who is married to a Cameroonian.He said he was passing by and his sister had told him so many things about me and he decided to visit us..
It was clear my dad didn't recognize he was the same person he tried to shoot.

He humbly declined the food offer but said he brought some items from the village..He  needed help getting them from the car so being the only one at home, my dad asked me to get them.

Stepping out, I hurriedly asked him what was happening . He said he would explain later,and so i brought in the food stuff, chickens etc.

He told my dad he had to rush somewhere..Not after feigning ignorance to ask my dad if i was his first child..
Yes she is,my dad said with pride.She would soon be a lawyer and I have a special gun to shoot any man who comes close .My dad said with a slight hint of warning.
He got the message..He left and then called me. I had a secret phone he bought .
I pretended to go and buy something and rushed to meet him..And he said today , you are officially 18,and my wife to be .See you tomorrow .

I was shocked and honestly didn't know what to make of the situation.But I knew i was so fond of him.We had never been apart unless when he traveled.I was closer to him than my own dad or  younger sister..

And so our relationship began.It was so intense that I had no space to breathe, to make friends, keep friends.

And he was always around.He had become my father's close friend.He would come and they would gist for hours. My father would confide in him. On this particular day, my dad told him if he were a greedy father, he would be very rich because an extremely wealthy man had asked for my hand in marriage .
I saw the colour drain from his face

My dad then said there was no way i would get married to a man without a masters degree.He also said and that man must also have a masters degree  .He called the man who asked for my hand in marriage ,a joker who thinks offering him a jeep would make him sell his daughter..

After that conversation, I noticed E became more possessive .the fancy clothes stopped, the make up was frowned at .He would take me to school, wait and take me home.He would take me to the market .

Then he surprised me with and admission letter .He was now studying Business Administration, Part -Time.
Then he began to teach me how to drive,promising to buy me my own jeep to take to school if i remained a good girl ..

I was choking.I was alienated from people my own age.He was 30 and i was 18.
Then one day, a female classmate invited me to her birthday party at home.We used to be friends before I met E.So I feigned illness and told him I couldn't come to his house that day.If for nothing, it was getting to two years of being with this man every single day...

He said ok..and hung the phone..

I had dressed up and told my dad about the party,he knew her and her family and confirmed from her dad.He let me go. As I exited the gate. My jaw dropped .It was E ,waiting for me with such fury I had never seen..

He broke into a smile" My smallie..where are you off too"...
I'm going to Rekiya's birthday.She told my dad and he said i should go.
Oh your dad..That's interesting.She told your dad.Did she tell me ?
I was wondering why she needed to tell him when he said ..
Get in the car let me drop you off
I was relieved. Atleast he wasn't angry.He had never gotten angry with me.

I got in and we drove off.15 minutes later,he was driving in another direction.Towards the abandoned National Stadium in Jos .It had a large field where people usually learnt to drive but was also notorious as a hideout for robbers, thugs,drug peddlers..We were there once for driving lessons and he didn't like the place and we left
What are we doing here? I asked as he drove further towards an isolated area.
Oh..I'm meeting up with someone here..
Didn't sound reasonable.Why not meet in his office?I shrugged it off.He finally parked at a very isolated place but i could see a few people far off..

Then I made to open the car door when i felt a thunderous sound ..Was that me?Did some one hit me?The car? I felt numb and turned towards him when this time, i felt the pain as his clenched fist landed on my jaw..

BOOOM..That was the sound. I was dazed as i felt my eyes go bloodshot..I made to ask him why when I saw the third blow coming
 Omg he was going to kill me in this bush.Something was wrong.I blocked my face with my arm and the blow made my arm numb with pain .I tried to open the door but he kept punching me ,tearing my clothes to shreds..so I closed in on him ,protecting my head by placing on his chest while he struggled to aim for my head,he kept punching me as i gathered the courage to scream ..
Then he began..
You want to leave me? You want to cheat..After all I did for you?I picked you up from the gutter.I cleaned you up from when you were a baby .This is what you want to pay me back with ?
He kept raining blows on me while i got too weak to scream.I just kept feeling the thud ,faintly, the pain was faint now..I could hardly hear him but i know he was screaming ..

ie, die.you would die before you leave me.I went to school for you, I fought my family for you, I left every girl for you..Die die..

Yes..dying would be much relief i thought as i gradually slipped towards unconsciousness..

The last thing i heard was Emeh..Emeh..don't die on me.Emeh, wake up ..Was he crying?Emeh, I love you..I'm so sorry my smallie..

I tried so hard to open my eyes but I couldn't and I found myself falling into a deep sleep...


Sorry..to be continued ..................................Sunday(PART 2 HERE)

103 comments:

  1. Uhmmmmmm, boring, whats next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hw is dat boring?like u can even write

      Delete
    2. hw is dat boring?like u can even write

      Delete
    3. What does this ur story has to do with a happy marriage. If u don't want to marry, fine!! But don't discourage others. Am happily married to the most wonderful man.

      Delete
    4. What does this ur story has to do with a happy marriage. If u don't want to marry, fine!! But don't discourage others. Am happily married to the most wonderful man.

      Delete
    5. tell her ooo. marriage is sweet biko. sexy mama says soo. the way ladies present them selves will determine the type of men that will appraoch u.

      Delete
    6. Crying. This is so brilliant. Emeh I order you to finish it now or...

      Delete
    7. Emeh pls calm down and write out the concluding part, i am seriouly waiting! Pls plan to sell this to movie directors so it can be converted to a movie and the title will be "love like a movie" i promise to be ur distributor here in the united states! Anonymous 16:03 u have a dead brain b'cus u can't read and u lost ur sense of sarcasm!
      (9ijaborn yankeebased)

      Delete
    8. Emeh, my love for you knows no bounds. You are a prolific writer and i think its time you venture into full time writing or collaborate with some movie producers to make movies from these blog diaries.

      To everyone saying if she doesn't want to marry, she shouldn't and stop discouraging others. What happened to freedom of opinion please? This is just a sincere being sharing her encounters. She is by no means encouraging others not to get married. Keep it up Eme and conclude this story in time. I am in such a hurry to read the concluding part.

      Delete
  2. oh dear its nt boring.am actually waitn for d next episode..ppl jst say thrash.haba.r u dis insensitv?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my word , Emeh you re a good writer wow. Can't wait for the ending part.

      Delete
  3. Emeh you need to write a novel. I don't believe in men as a whole. They are evil. Now I see why you are always gushing about your dad and not your mum. Please finish this story .Don't make us wait like the rape story

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emeh you need to write a novel. I don't believe in men as a whole. They are evil. Now I see why you are always gushing about your dad and not your mum. Please finish this story .Don't make us wait like the rape story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Men Men Men!!! Over possessive. U were so Naive, young and Hungry then. Next Episode plssssssssss

      Delete
    2. God, Emeh I've got tears in my eyes now totally speechless.

      Delete
    3. God I've got tears in my eyes, can't wait for d continuation. Emeh ur blessd n gifted, it was like watching a movie vivid description. Pls contact super story producers, dis makes a lot of sense n lots of lessons too.

      Delete
  5. Pls continue na? Pllssss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a very deep write-up! Kudos! PORTABLE

      Delete
  6. Woah!! This is deep i always like ur write ups

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liar 16:03- not remotely boring. I read every word. Please continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emeh Emeh Emeh, why didn't you put his full name. ?You can write for Africa .But don't give up on love and marriage. People like you who don't believe end up with the best men like me

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehehehe my smallie,emeh d smallie,hop say u nor frame dis story o bcos e sweet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... please tell me this did not happen to you... the evil that men do...some girls go through this on a daily basis and they call it love. I can't wait for the next episode. Emeh abeg don't keep me in the dark....please

    Www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow.....okay, let me pick up my jaw!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww!! Oops!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Emeh why stop here, i was just beginning to enjoy d story...:(, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hyceinth Ekwenze4 October 2014 at 16:39

    I am so shocked! What a mixed feelings. There was this great suspense like i was watching American made movie, and I could find a familiar smile reading it...as I pictured the whole happy time in my mind's eye... but then, it has a hit! my heart melted and that was a tragedy - I could feel my soul abortively dodging the great shock. God help us...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the love of God stop exaggerating. It wasn't some sort of an award winning piece. " feel your soul abortively dodging the shock" my ass.

      Delete
    2. Hater anon 16:47

      Delete
  15. You are deep. Kindly finish before I know what to say. As for men matter, not just you my dear Emeh. And I'm married so I know what I'm facing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting piece. But I don't believe any of it to be true. It is just a work of an over active imagination. How can one person have so many interesting stories to tell? From being an accident victim to a rape victim to a violence victim. Nah. I don't believe all this happened to you in just your 30 years on earth. Kar a an handawa da gishiri.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so dumbfounded! !... what a sad situation to go through at a young age, I can relate to that very well.... I'm so sorry! ...One day in gonna tell my story too...... its well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The famous Ekene who followed you to Cameroon and said surpriseeeee when you came out of the lecture hall. Imao. That was obsession. But didn't know this story was this deep. Looks like a movie
    (Your classmate)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao. But why evils?.

      All doubting thomases'.... See proof o

      Delete
    2. Lmao. But why evils?.

      All doubting thomases'.... See proof o

      Delete
  19. Oya nau.I will cry º°˚˚°ºooo º°˚˚°ºo.write fast jur

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice write up. Y did u hve to stop

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't believe in marriage either and if I had my way, I would never go into it. But unfortunately, I was boxed into a corner by my family and literally pushed into an institution I do not understand nor feel the need to be a part of. Why do I have to co-habit and tolerate anther human being I don't even like. Indeed a great injustice has been done to me just to meet societal standard. I pray each day that somehow God in his infinite mercy will provide a way out for me. Sometimes I pray that this so called would be husband would die and I would be free. Amen. Happiness is relative. I find mine in my solitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dont pray like that pls. marriage is sweet ok unless u married the wrong person.

      Delete
    2. MARRIAGE SUCKS. All my good for nothing husband does is cheat and lie and cheat again.

      Delete
    3. sorry babe its gonna be alright. but didnt u notice those behaviour when u guys were dating?

      Delete
    4. Yes oh marriage sucks, my hubby has never contributed to my son's school fee in short, I feel like a widow. The worst is that he has a bad temper he beats me and he can nag for Africa. He is so shameless. I dislike him and am really looking for a way out - maybe poison him

      Delete
    5. hmmm please dont poison hmmm
      okkk atleast for the sake of your sonooo. nawaoo

      Delete
  22. Nice story but some parts sound fabricated

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lmaoo!its a nice story not real life story

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice emeh.attinuke bello,u re sweet men.thanks 4 ur time*oke*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have laughed my head off with this ur comment@Oke. U won't leave Atinuke alone.. U will people will not kill someone with laugh on this blog. Emeh if you don't continue this story me and u will fight..!!

      Delete
  25. Pls continue dis story. Is so interesting

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pls continue dis story. Is so interesting

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice piece interesting.. can't wait for Sunday version..

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hmmmm... emeh u always get me carried away with your stories.... Thumbs Up, can't wait for tomorrow


    www.mawenaija.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Always like dat, when it gets more interesting , keeping in suspence, wil be to be continued...lol. Emeh'm, i stl hanged round

    ReplyDelete
  30. Can't wait to finish this story. T'was getting too vivid as I read through it. Sorry for that beating. 😂😆

    ReplyDelete
  31. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    So damn interesting and believe me emeh yu experienced love first hand.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  32. Interesting. ...please complete it

    ReplyDelete
  33. There is nothing as beautifully breathtaking as a personal experience.... Now I remember why I fell in love with this blog.... If only you can stop being ratchet "sometimes", this blog will be my one stop shop... Nice piece dear
    You really should write a novel

    ReplyDelete
  34. ladies marriage is not easy. u have to learn how to tolerate each other endure make sure your marriage doesnt lack communication and touchlighting. be a good wife always make ur man comfortable around u. let ur family be ur utmost priority then pray pray pray. initially when I entered that institution it wasnt easy cos we didnt court nor date but with in some yrs we began to understand and tolerate each other. so my point be say
    if u re nt physically mentally , psychologically ,emotionaly and spiritually ready never go into that institution . marriage is sweet and bigger too. nothing good comes easy. it requires a lot of patience and hardwork.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na wah oh. So you are also married? Your husband is not doing a good job because you were begging for giveaway a few days ago after saying you use 45k powder and I've been seeing your comment asking people to tell you how to make money. Then only you still said you were bored and posted BlackBerry pin.My dear, you need mountain of fire prayers lol

      Delete
    2. babe I need bbm frnds thats why I posted my pin which I actually didnt see anything wrong in that.I grew up in the eastern part of nigeria so marriage brought me to lagos then as for the job I am always online so I decided to look for an online job to keep my self busy. I dnt lack anything . so dnt get the whole thing wrong. cos we nigerias are always online chatting and facebooking while the intelligent ones are making money online. so the point is dnt think I am a pauper. ok . I knw wat I want. I have a wonderful man who loves me and even allowed me to go back to schl unilag precisely after giving him 2 boys. so dear stop hiding under anonymous. kikiki

      Delete
    3. Hi Sexy Mama. I'm curious about your story. Just wondering, why didn't you and hubby court or date? Was it cos of your religious inclination, or some other reason? I'd like to hear your story ( but you don't have to tell if you don't want to. I'd understand :)

      Delete
    4. babe it was just love at first actually love at ffirst sight. we were madly in love ooooo. so we quickly got married . meanwhile I was in schl in the east while he is in lag so due to the loveooo we didnt have time to study eachother well. but now I thank God that we re living happily cos that earlier time it wasnt easy at all.

      Delete
    5. Ooh that's so lovly Sexy mama u also made me laugh b'cus ur reasons for being online made lot's of sense and i like ur response b'cus u did not sound rude or angry but u calmly explained ur reasons maturedly and i liked it and that shows u are truly a mother b'cus have the patience of a mother.and u are vry correct about nigerian youths being online for the wrong reasons of chatting and posting comments! I can relate to ur story b'cus i had a girlfriend who was brought to lag after this guy married her but the man was cheating on her, she became lonely and i was her friend and kept her company b4 i travelled and she really loved my touchlighting! I added u on my bbm but i can't find ur contact! Add me 7a2a2dbb!
      (9ijaborn yankeebased)

      Delete
    6. sorry naija born jankee. I dont keep male frnds ok to avoid stories that touch .cos we women are too emotional and I value my family more than my friends. in area of touch lighting am not complaining cos my hubby is capable neither am I a lezbiam. so my pin is for women who are married ok. so if you are a guy sorry I deleted you off. thanks for your understanding and desist from sleepimg or touchlighting married women.

      Delete
    7. Lol. Interesting story, Sexy Mama. Glad it's all working out for you. Wish you and your hubby marital bliss.
      Meanwhile, please what is touchlighting?

      Delete
    8. Ooooooooooh !
      Sexy mama mia,i'm already in love with you.no lesbo o.Your answer to naija whatever was SHUT DOWN,EPIC ! ! !
      LOVE YOU SO,SO,SO MUCH MAMA.
      Emeh sweetie,your stories always make me cry and think about my life and how i want it.I promised myself NEVER to read the stories but comments because they always kill my day but I still can't look the other way when is my Emeh.Is well with you dear.

      Delete
    9. Ooh ok sexy mama i understand and respect ur view!thaxs.
      (9ijaborn yankeebased)

      Delete
  35. Aş if i am watchıng öne öf this korean season movıe.. Nice one my darlıng Emeh.. I will have to waıt for the next Episode.. Lmao! IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  36. Emeh dear did you really experience all these? Not like I doubt you anyway. You are really courageous and I know your loving and caring Father did a lot to help you out. He will feel so betrayed that his trusted E was dating you behind his back. Nice write up. The suspense is driving me **** Before I forget your story is helping other people to tell theirs, they got strength from you. @ Sexy Mama I see you..welldone. Emeh kudos...Next episode pls

    #Zimama#

    ReplyDelete
  37. Nice piece Emeh...waiting for d concluding part

    ReplyDelete
  38. @ Truth where are you? Get yourself in here and tell us your story. It will be so hilarious....Vizzy you are welcome on board too. @ Eedreams kindly remain in Jupiter till further notice.

    #Zimama#

    ReplyDelete
  39. Awwwwww my favourite blogger is at it again ooo! Girl ur write alwayz amaze me! Cnt wait 4 2mrw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Emeh this is nice! I can't wait for the other part of the story!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I dont know...As much i sympathize with Emeh's story. I dont agree with all these girls showing up and yarning about how they dont even want to tolerate another person's crap.A lot of pple that talk like that have a truck load of BS yet they forget another person also has to tolerate it.Marriage is about compromise, tolerance and all. That dosnt mean u should not have sense and be forming love when they are killing u.But nobody is perfect, so stop talking like u are. Most inportantly Emeh, If u want to hold on your past u wont move forward. Learn from your past, dont generalize everyone to be d same and live in your past. *coughs* Dazall

    ReplyDelete
  42. emeh pls dont giv up on marriage yet. God wil bring a better man 4 u, if u were in my shoe wht wil u do, i dont want to say anything but i stil giv God d glory 4 giving me a wonderful dauta ** miss lewisky**

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wow!!! This is such an interesting story! Can't wait for the next part....
    I fear possessive men.. When you're naive you think it's cute but really it's very bad for relationships

    ReplyDelete
  44. emeh pls dont giv up on marriage yet. God wil bring a better man 4 u, if u were in my shoe wht wil u do, i dont want to say anything but i stil giv God d glory 4 giving me a wonderful dauta ** miss lewisky**

    ReplyDelete
  45. Fantastic story Emeh!! Really looking forward to part 2. But men sha!! Why beat a woman?

    ReplyDelete
  46. wow, wow, really interesting, is it a true story, wow, will definitely buy your novel if you write one,

    please visit my Magazine blog, envougueng.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. My oh my! Emeeh, your story got me like.... dayuum! babes, you gats write story for nollywood.. Lol.. Can't wait for the next part. you suffer sha!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Emeh abeg I take Anytin beg u plz complete dis story d suspense no be here o Damn u a good writer o&hope it's fiction o hmmm Emeh I love u am a lady o no go blush

    ReplyDelete
  49. Emeh achanga this isn't funny o! Worrifuck? How would you stop when it was getting juicer,do you have any idea my phone was plastered to my face just coz you totally intrigued me,now my sallah meat is cold coz of you only to tell me to be continued,its armadioha that will strike you there lmao! Nice one emeh,love you scatter :* nora roberts and danielle steel's got nothing one you :p . As for you hakeem shey you've heard? Try this one with me now,you'll know my knuckles are made of steel(I still love you tho)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hmmmmm,u were jst naïve and foolish,*sori 2 say*dt doesn't mean all men r d same,...I av a veri bad men story too,ma fada,a typical example,bt u had an awesome fada...mrrg is one risk I'm willing 2 tk...I jst wnt u 2 try nt 2 discourage odas,we all av choices...mrrg no b by force,it works out 4 some,bt 4 some,it doesn't...dts life...we wl blame no one,jst like ur dad...if sm men open dia mouth 2 tel u wetin sm women don tk dia eyes see ehn,u go open mouth,u no go fit close am* wot a man can do,a woman can do beta*do u blv in God? Jst continue prayin 4 urself...sm of us av rili had a horrible past...+lemme chip in smtn hia,sm women r jst gullible,dy r naïve,foolish and all,and dy date ds crazy guys,+ nt listenin 2 advise 4m dia parents,elders,or tryin 2 b like dia frnds,date rich guys...all in d name of,I'm in LOVE,bullshit!!sm even get pregnant along d way,dem go cm dy spew trash,say men r evil...sm even see all d signs of madness in sm of des men,bt dy end up marryin dem,and cm bak 2 strt narratin stories dt touch d nose,in all,d moment d ladies stop datin sm of des mad men,d beta 4 d society,cos sm of ds niccurs,aint loyal...jst kip ur head up high,and trust in God,I tink most of us dt dnt blv in love or mrrg end up gettin d best partners,I'v got a wondeful guy,and smtimes his frnds r like...hp say u neva wash yansh gv ds bobo...welll,I jst gv God all d glory...affliction shall nt occur a second tym,God wl nt allow me experience wot ma mom did...NO

    ReplyDelete
  51. Why are you girls saying men are evil?Was it not eve that pushed adam to eat the forbidden fruits that we are experiencing today?If eve had not incited adam to eat that honeypot men wouldnt be falling from temptation today.Even some of you that does runs gel and hoe will be abusing men as evil.As if if an aristo proposes to you you wont accept.

    ReplyDelete
  52. If the guy is rich,oh!he is loving and caring.If he is poor,he is evil and serial cheater.We go toast you,carry our school fees take dash you for sake of love.still,you go call us maga.we don wise now.

    ReplyDelete
  53. U write very well! I had to comment for d 1st time

    ReplyDelete
  54. Oh My God Emeh that guy HIT YOU!! To Unconsciousness! Jesus!! I really hope he got playback 4 that. He's a psychopath! FYI ma sweet..u're an amazing writer. Im literally counting d hours till d next part...lol

    ReplyDelete
  55. Emeh, I'm a married man. I know marriage is sweet, especially if you marry your friend. As for the write up, please I can't wait to read the concluding part. You are blessed
    DLOVE

    ReplyDelete
  56. Emeh, you're amazing

    ReplyDelete
  57. Nice one Emeh. Bt u did Nt tell us d real deal ie wht u did to him to merit dem punchz. Waiting for d continuation.

    ReplyDelete
  58. You are a writer. Dtsall

    ReplyDelete
  59. Oh My Sweet Emeh, you are a brillianttttt writer. I will so buy your book if u write one. Gosh....am your biggest fan. Keep it up bae.....and pls i need to read the concluding part......plsssss...its sunday already!

    ReplyDelete
  60. Wow!!concluding part pls??

    ReplyDelete
  61. Sighs... I know a father like yours whose got all this attributes, especially the washing of clothes aspect.. smiles.. Your story really is intriguing and i can feel what you went through. In all, being strong always tend to make a person a better human. Kudos to you Emeh.

    Definately posted your story on my Blog page on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  62. *tears*touching story,I experienced worse in my first relationship

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321