Ubi Franklin-Last year 1st Sunday of Dec,I was in church with my wife, this year this year she wasn't in church with me.. | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 5 December 2016

Ubi Franklin-Last year 1st Sunday of Dec,I was in church with my wife, this year this year she wasn't in church with me..

Ubi Franklin has talked about holding on to memories with his estranged wife, Lilian Esoro. The music exec wrote about attending the first church service of December alone and reserving a seat for her unlike last year when they attended together. He wrote'
Last Year First sunday of December I was in church with my wife,  but I reserved her a seat for her. As it's the culture at House On The Rock to have an overflow service after @theexperiencelagos I shared a video of us dancing in church and a lot of you criticize it today I wish I didn't take down that video and just appreciate a Happy Family praising and exalting God together and not bothered what a comment without a face will say.
God has Been too Good to me this year cos at the time she was a few weeks pregnant,Today my son is almost 5months it's unbelievable. I am Thankful To God. I'll Always testify His Goodness No matter where I am and who I am and who is watching.Appreciate every Moment.🙏🏾

11 comments:

  1. Eyaaa he still loves her, I pray he finds closure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love them together and I hope they settle their differences to spare their son the pain of a broken home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a pity.. He couldn't hold it any longer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get 5GB for just #1500 on all Networks CALL/TEXT
    08091699376

    Data transfer Bundle transfer
    Get MTN, GLO, ETISALAT AND AIRTEL NETWORKS


    3gb for #1000
    5gb for #1500
    7.5gb for #2000
    10gb for #3000
    Valid for A MONTH


    This is shared data. The data is transferred to your
    number
    CALL/TEXT: 08091699376

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ubi ubi ubi remember bfor u got married to her she broke off the engagement an ran to the States.u ran after her.After much begging an pleading she agreed to marry you amidst stories of her cheating yet u went on.itss not about d moni she doesn't realy love him dat much dats just wats up.i mean who breaks a marriage 5months after giving birth if d joy of motherhood and d birth of a new on cannt kip dem together I wonder what then can keep them together wat a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enter your comment...May God console your family

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear God please take control

    ReplyDelete
  9. People should pls stop bringing God into what he wasnt the author of.... It was evident it wouldnt last she broke off engagement and now marriage..... The only thing that hury is biblical principles of marriage should be followed so i pray in his infinite mercy considers that and put ur love in her heart cos it seems to me that she doesn't cos she keeps running off everytime..... #mirrorsbymosun #MonsuraTailor #ThatCelestialGirl

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321