Vic O Insists-Jay Z 's brother wanted me on a track with the star | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Sunday 9 August 2015

Vic O Insists-Jay Z 's brother wanted me on a track with the star

Rave of the moment, Vic O was on Channels TV programme,Rubbing Minds this afternoon and addressed some issues from his purported collabo with Jay Z,Donjazzy and his Drake,Meek Mill diss track..When asked if he was really going to collaborate with Jay Z,he said
 Jay Z's younger brother contacted me for a collaboration i couldn't get more info because I misplaced my phone.Jay Z's younger brother told me he needs me on a track with him (Jay Z).He had seen my work online
On why he dissed Drake and Meek Mill, he said
I dissed Drake and Meek Mill because they were fooling themselves .They are supposed to be friends in this hiphop rap world.
On if he used it for fame,he said  ...
.Not all all,I am famous .I might not be famous like that in my country.I am famous in Europe,UK.and the USA
On who he plans to work with apart from Jay Z,Vic O who said Donjazzy is his fan replied  
I'm looking forward to working with R Kelly, Nicki Minaj ,Eminem,Twista .
Asked to rate himself on the scale of 10,he said
If I was to rate myself 0-10, I would rate myself Max - more than 10

12 comments:

  1. Keep it up vic the legend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vic is just hilarious , well i love the strategy of staying relevant on social media.. "I am famous .I might not be famous like that in my country.I am famous in Europe,UK.and the USA" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmfao! This DOG is out again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmfao! This DOG is out again

    ReplyDelete
  5. i advise they take him to either ARO or Yaba left for a little vacation

    ReplyDelete
  6. This local Aba area taut is out again ranting his usual lies and make beliefs.I blame the Pple that even grant him audience or interview in the first place.See his ugly duck lips and vulture face

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  7. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person


    Kindly take this guy back to rehab.
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello ,please stop giving points(advert) to this guys.after all the Jay-z stuffs i read, i just went on youtube to checkout his works, guess what i found?NONSENSE. He cannot even sing not to talk of rap. thats no nigerian pride. Am Cameroonian i cant praise this type of mediocre talent. Tell him to go back and start taking vocal trainning and work on his appearance too. HE IS SHABBY FOR AN ARTIST. Nice day

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321