Kim K shows off her flawless face,denies claims she uses botox | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 3 July 2015

Kim K shows off her flawless face,denies claims she uses botox

Kim Kardashian has hit back at reports she uses botox and fillers..she shared the pic above and said she would show fans her secret on her soon to be launched website 
Can't wait to show u this contouring make up tutorial for my changing pregnant face! No I don't do fillers or botox when pregnant like some tabloids are reporting, you would have to be really sick to endanger your child like that! Anyone who has been pregnant or gained weight knows your face totally changes! My nose gets bigger, cheeks fuller & my lips swell up"

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful skin, Nice hair and sexy lips...

    ReplyDelete
  2. God when I get pregnant, let them carry my news like gala even when am tired, let it be news too. If I blink one eye, oluwa direct paparazzi... let pictures flow like water. .. chukwu iwotago?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @amy George, gush u actually got me with this. Ati emi na! Haban even with pregnancy. Ok. I want to see this secret, eagerly waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashawo nite activated! TGIF.. IT IS WELL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope u plan to wear double Condom.Woju ooooo

      No shaking

      Delete
  5. I have natural contoured face so I won't be watching.Thanks

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim is d deal.everytin abt her is new.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321