Outrage as Miss Bum Bum Brazil Poses in 'Virgin Mary'Paint & Prays(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Outrage as Miss Bum Bum Brazil Poses in 'Virgin Mary'Paint & Prays(Photos)

Miss Bum Bum Brazil 2014,23-year-old Indianara Carvalhois is under fire for posing nude in virgin mary paint and posting a religious message 
"Good Friday. Lord, on this day I ask for peace, love, wisdom and strength.I want to look at the world through the eyes of love, I want to be patient, understanding, gentle and wise."I want to see beyond human appearances, to see children as the Lord sees them and I only want to praise the good and wish peace for everyone!"Father, protect my ears from all evils and watch my steps on the path to truth.May your blessings fill my spirit and my heart, which is so kind and cheerful … Feel your sweet and gentle presence … I am your grace."
Her followers slammed her for being profane and mixing it with religion


26 comments:

  1. This painting is not Holy Mary. Na fathia Balogun. She should shift abeg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mtcheww! Her case is for God to handle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't know how virgin Mary looks like or her intentions but her joking with God is something else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even the devil prays,, but with the paintings?? She got it wrong..

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's not mary cos clearly no one knows what Mary looks like. But her mocking God i condemn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn!....the painter really had a swt time with those boobies

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's not Mary oo
    How many of you has seen Mary before....d real virgin Mary! Her mocking God i hate

    ReplyDelete
  8. She just displayed a stream of profanities. Well, did that to her own folly n peril

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even Nne anyi di a nso shouldn't be mocked. What is this world turning into? Smh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So this is her plan? Rubbish

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is clearly not virgin Mary. I might not know what mother Mary looks like but I know she's exceptionally beautiful. She alone knows the spirit she drew on her body!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She looks 50ish not 23, na she n her creator e concern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly...I had to check the age again after seeing the pictures

      Delete
  13. she and the artist will answer to God....not us.....by the way i saw only boobs and no bum bum

    ReplyDelete
  14. Her messages and prayers are so sweet.... But her pic is a direct opposite of what she is trying to say... Dat means ur outward appearance should tally with Ur words in terms of portraying holiness or spirituality... So for those ppl dat always say God only searches the heart not the outward appearance...... Take Note

    ReplyDelete
  15. MR EDDY said this heat wan kill person o

    My eyes hurt
    ^
    ^
    ^™THAT EDO BOY.COM~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Blasphemy... God forgive her

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hmmmmmmm.... Lord please forgive she doesn't know what she is doing...Lord remember her in paradise-PST.Chekeleke

    ReplyDelete
  18. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Gawd.. She is hot, juicy and fucking bursting my doodie ryt nw.... I need yu mama...
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's just a drawing.Mary is black not white.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321