I used to cry and pray my boobs would stop growing,"-Kim Kardashian smolders in Elle UK | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 3 December 2014

I used to cry and pray my boobs would stop growing,"-Kim Kardashian smolders in Elle UK

Kim Kardashian who graced the cover of Elle Uk has opened up to the magazine about her early struggle with her figure ..She says she hated it and prayed her boobs would stop growing...
Every night I would sit in the bath and cry, I prayed my boobs would stop growing. He told me I had a body not many girls have, that later it would lead to attention from men, but that the most important thing was that I was a wonderful girl and I had to understand my self worth.’‘I grew up when the body to have was the tall, slim, supermodel one, like Cindy Crawford’s. No one looked like me. It’s good to break the mould and recreate one.’I’m an Armenian girl, I have shape, and it turned out people liked that. That makes me feel good about myself and about other women for being so supportive.
‘I am a confident woman, but I didn’t just arrive confident – it has built over the years and that is a big part of who I am now."

32 comments:

  1. And that's why you are Kim West. Most women would die for ur body. Coupled with the fact she just topped the most searched person in the world in 2014, accordin to Miscrosoft Bing topping Beyonce on the list. Go Kim.!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GBAM!!! 'The hypeman' has spoken! On this note,I case my rest.

      Delete
    2. Omg Steve, u said here a while back that bey and Kim are in no competition but YOU couldn't help mentioning bey on a Kim post...hypocritical
      @ face of yahoo yahoo.com you arr becoming
      too pathetic abeg

      Delete
  2. Big Deal! Making in issue out of a tissue...........Do u know that i used to pray that i'd wake up 1 morning with big boobs? i've applied ol kinds of faith n none of them worked..

    "He told me I had a body not many girls have....." who told you that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WWWw.Belinda4sharpmouth&and fire hand@yahooyaho.com...chai I cantt fit laught omg dis Beilinda nah case study on it own..morning sis

      Delete
    2. Belinda, I see you eventually got no answer to your benediction. God bless you for being so honest.

      Delete
    3. Yeah right!!!

      Visit:: http://www.naijaspice.net for more news updates

      Delete
    4. Lmao. Beli Beli, your mouth/hand can kill for Africa.

      *Nonny*

      Delete
  3. Hehe,funny woman...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely morning dew..tnk u LORD...@KIM fine girl u gat it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dis 1 na women affair, no comment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now she is pretty fine and OK with it. So thank him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. U'vee gat a 9ce shape and body.Tank God for dat

    ReplyDelete
  8. and who told u?west,datz cool, shape of all nature

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go Kim, love u muchos. Cute lady

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww see shape of life..
    I love Kim nd everything about her..!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rubbish fake woman

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does dat mean she doesn't have breast implants?

    ReplyDelete
  13. She has confidence... excess confidence and she is beautiful.

    @ Steve: please tell Kim to share the secret of her 'killer shape' with me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is she trying to say her fake boobs are real cos I was there when she did the implants

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  15. This bitch didn't understand her self worth o, when she allowed a nigga video tape her sucking on his manhood... nonsense
    make your money and shut the hell up

    ReplyDelete
  16. I choptıze not......IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's a talentless hack with no selfconfidence. What she does have are idiot fans who ply her immoral trades to fill the void in their empty lives. Given that common sense is no longer common, that's not surprising.
    As for God telling her all that delusional nonsense, that just makes my day.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321