I haven't had a stylist since I met Kanye- Kim Kardashian | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 28 October 2014

I haven't had a stylist since I met Kanye- Kim Kardashian

 According to a report on E!,they have recently been crowned the first family of Fashion by Fashion authority and Vogue contributing Editor, Andre Leon Talley..

We may have to give props to Kanye as Kim admits he gives her fashion tips and she hasn't had a stylist is in 2 years..During an Appearance on Australia's Today Show, she gushed about Kanye's style
"I think he definitely influences me more. I just love the way he dresses. He is a great designer and he gives me amazing style tips.I haven't worked with a stylist in the past two years!"
Kim.and Kanye started dating in May 2012..That's 2+ years ....Kudos to him

16 comments:

  1. So that is to say Kay is ur stylist...enjoy no badt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Kim, who would need a stylist where u got Kanye, not only that, he brings out d best in you. Just wish u guys stay together forever. #TeamKimye#...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That explains the trash you wear

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luv her outfit on d last pic. So dis pic pocket is also a stylist?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kanye's second outfit be like Alagbede.. They look good together. Great Couple

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kanye pls I'm begging you in the name of anything u hold sacred.... LEAVE THIS SHOE ALONE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha that's where he hides his jazz

      Delete
  7. ohhh Kim me love u like kilode but ur news is getting boring.
    # teamkimye


    Darlwyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kanye those shoes are dirty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emeh plzzz am tired of kim dis kim dat..... Interesting couple thou but. Wait oh ur bdy nor dey come down if U neva post kim story in a day...? Kilode.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many times do u comment on this blog to dictate what 2 post or not. Behave yourself young lady.

      Delete
  10. Lmao two last comments

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kanye doesn't smile all the time he keeps opening his mouth like a baby ready for breastfeeding, is dat part of the fashion too?

    ReplyDelete
  12. has anyone noticed kanye wears ds one brown shoe almost every damn time? is it his skin or what? hiaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321