"I don't expose my cleavage"-Actress Yvonne Jegede | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 30 October 2014

"I don't expose my cleavage"-Actress Yvonne Jegede

The dark skinned beauty told Encomuim magazine, she doesn't walk on the streets with her cleavage exposed  ...
I don’t expose my cleavage, it was a photo shoot. You don’t see me walking on the street with my cleavage hanging out. It was a photo shoot. I felt I have some features that people should know of. Even with that, some people still believe that she has a lot of boobs but no behind, that is wrong. I am coming out to showcase. I think the older I get, the more comfortable I am in my skin. You get secured, more confident with age. If I feel very comfortable showing off my curves, my cleavage, excuse me, it is my body. But I will not walk around naked. I wear whatever I am comfortable with.

12 comments:

  1. What is this confused one saying? Utterly rubbish this morning. I'm in my gym and decided to pause only to read this dumbness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a big head like Banky w and i flaunt it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well the above pictures looks like a photoshoot so got nuffin to say.BTW, she is pretty!!!
    u got it,u flaunt it.


    Darlwyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Na ur property jor, if u lyk u give me make I kip 4 u, e no concern dem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladies who flaunts cleavage and yansh are looking for boyfriends.They cant get one if they dresses smartly.To get a man means she must go nude in public.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whatever madam!!!! its ur property, do to it as you deem fit..... mtchewww

    ReplyDelete
  7. I plan goin to Project fame nxt year to present Willy willy willyyyy willy oooo.... at the audition. Hope I'm gonna qualify

    ReplyDelete
  8. U don't show cleavage,u show boobs.Nonsense

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
  9. Na u get your thing babe.please visit my blog www.kemisontan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nt necessary or ur desperate.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321