Dumped Woman spends 1week eating chicken wings at fastfood(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Dumped Woman spends 1week eating chicken wings at fastfood(Photos)

How do you cope with a breakup? This Chinese woman spent an entire week in a KFC eating fried chicken wings after being dumped by her boyfriend because she ‘needed time to think’.

Lovesick Tan Shen, 26, went to the fast food chain in search of some comfort food to get over the break-up.

But seven days later Tan was still ordering chicken wings with a side of extra large fries at the KFC near a train station by her home.



Tan said: 
‘I was walking around feeling miserable and decided to stop off at the KFC at the train station.I hadn’t planned on staying there long, I just wanted some chicken wings.But once I got in there and started eating I decided I needed time to think.I  didn’t want to go back to my apartment because it was full of memories of him. So I stayed.'
 After a few days employees at the chicken shop began to worry about Tan.Worker Jiang Li Lung, 22, said:
'We work in shifts here and the restaurant is open 24 hours a day, so we get a lot of people coming through.'At first no one really noticed her.'But after a few days I began thinking she looked really familiar.
'Then I realised we had been serving her for the past three days and that she hadn’t actually left.
'When we asked her if she was ok, she said she was and just needed time to think.                
Tan decided she had had enough when local media turned up after a week at the KFC. And, unsurprisingly, she was starting to get sick of the taste of chicken.
'I decided the best thing to do would be to leave the city and go back to my parents.'I had already told work I was off sick, so phoned them and said I was leaving.
'And I was getting sick of the taste of chicken so there was no point in staying there anymore.'
She then boarded the next train to her parents' home in Quingdao city in east China’s Shandong Province and left. 

Dailymail UK

26 comments:

  1. The kinda things I hear everyday! Lord av mercy! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need me some chicken wings too..oya MPN fam donate some to me abeg.

      Delete
  2. For where eating chicken for the rest of your life will not stop you from missing those you love.

    Poor girl... Easy on chicken oo so you don't grow wings..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm different ways of coping with heartbreak sha....my system na to cry, laff at d gud tym,cry sm more..dry d tears, hang out wit my frnds n famz..den life goes on....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dat kfc chicken dat tastes lyk dried baked beans.dnt wori tan chein, its onlyd beginin of wisdom

      Delete
    2. Lmao..Emeka u need help I swear

      Delete
  4. She looks like a mother hen.U were dumped cos u are foolish.Keep eating chicken wings.Btwn no man can dump me,I do the dumping.

    No shaking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babes you are too much, that's the spirit ooooo kick their ass. What of when you marry nko and the man they cheat?

      Delete
  5. I use food to cure heartbreak too!! KFC actually. Its superb but the last one made up end up fat and uglee so I started using sleeping pill(cenpain night) the rest is history. I'm happy now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well.. Bad things happen to good people.

      Delete
    2. @MeetdrealEvans u are sick ooo...LMAO! Maryam don't mind him. I understand you so well(been in the shoe a couple of times,tho) Bad things happen to good people who can't control their emotions. Taking a break off relationships for a while for one to really know what she wants then prayerfully settling down for the right person with all your senses alert *in my mum's voice* is all a good girl needs

      Delete
  6. Best cure for heart break, b spontaneous go for shopping, change ur hair style add a touch of colour if possible, watch comedy movies n spend quality time wt friends. Eating wil only make u fat n ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last time some fool tried to break my heart, his range rover got broken

    ReplyDelete
  8. @truth, no b onli range rover, also wit him keke napepe

    ReplyDelete
  9. now my question is ...why are these Chines ( Asians) always on full fringe?? is that the only hairstyle that fits them or wat??


    Darlwyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shebi your phone dey browse? lol *kidding*

      Delete
  10. Me I need me some chicken wings.oya MPN fam donate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm! Heartbreak? If I hear! Never experienced it, I myt nt survive it so I avoid it like Ebola. But them never born the guy wey go break my heart sha. Wetin him shop? Is it not if I give him that privilege?

    Ladies wisen up abeg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe. Be careful sweetie, it's people that prove stuff that get hit the most, trust me, I've been there. I think one ought to experience heartbreak, at least once.

      Delete
  12. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Lmaooooo..... This lady just made my day i swear.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  13. no be small thing o.
    more gist@: www,ayodejibolaji,com

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321