Trouble in Paradise?Tiwa Savage's actions on Teebillz's birthday fuels rumours of marital crises | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 26 September 2014

Trouble in Paradise?Tiwa Savage's actions on Teebillz's birthday fuels rumours of marital crises

There are rumours and whispers of marriage crises between Tiwa Savage and husband/manager Teebillz. Some claim she has dropped him as her manager .These rumours were fueled after the usually PDA prone Tiwa didn't wish her hubby happy birthday today ...
She just did 17 hours later with no words,no birthday message but love emoji's after the reports had started filtering out there ..Some "ridiculous rumours claim he impregnated a side chick"some say he beats her..(As i said, unconfirmed)

Well, he is still listed on her social media accounts as her manager and vice versa .
So in the main time, lets just believe she has decided to keep her relationship private or they have little issues just like most couples do at a point in their marriage.Remember, they are not just married, they are business partners so if they don't have issues over love, business may create rifts.

Meanwhile while we try to get to the root of the matter,checkout his birthday message to himself below


"Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life. Thank you for all the people who remembered me today Thank you for all the experience of this past year; For times of success which will always be happy memories, For times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you, For times of joy when the sun was shining, For times of sadness which drove me to you. Forgive me for the hours I wasted, for the chances I failed to take, for the opportunities I missed this past year. Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet, and through it to bring good credit to myself, happiness and pride to my loved ones, and joy to you.....AMEN #2609 #ThankYouLord #HBD"
The last time they both posted anything related to love was four weeks ago and on the 14th of September, she had a show in London and he posted the flyers but they didn't share photos together..
She also hasn't been spotted at recent social events with him..



34 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Trouble in paradise indeed

      Delete
    2. Emeh the gist I got from my friend visiting in Naija now is he went to California because he was on probation and he violated it and came to Nigeria that is why he never returned until 4 years later so the court ordered him to stay he use to do fraudulent schemes like sinzu.He currently still sleeps with his baby's mother because he stays with her as I type I know for a fact because my friends friend is sleeping with him,she is a designer and when her friend went to see her when he was staying with his cousin or brother I am not sure I went with her.the boy is a useless Yoruba goat and tiwa knew it I guess it is the karma for when she was denying their relationship.the boy is mega ashewoooo him fit talk to stick with skirt.Goodlyck to them and this is the real story so tiwa is mad at his infidelity.mind you his youngest son just turned 4 and he has been with tiwa for 5 years.

      Delete
    3. Chai iii I knee this guy was not pure. Tiwa is a fool.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Which of the knees, left or right?

      Delete
    6. Anonymous 19:25 ur words have some facts so i believe u!As for me i am not too rich but i can never marry someone like Tiwa even if she's a millionaire b'cus while i was still in 9ija i watched her rehearsals testing the microphone in preparation for one of the AY shows at the eko hotel in vi and her attitude was a no no for me.she was too controlling and demanding and rude to people working and she can be selfish.i don't know maybe girls become more rude when they're rich.but i've seen some really rich yet humble girls. Tiwa just has this attitude i can't even dream of putting up with from afar! .
      (9ijaborn yankeebased)

      Delete
  2. If Wiz can cheat on Amber, who is Tiwa? I knew it wouldn't last. She was more inlove with him always gushing like a Child

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rumour, datz aw dey faked my brkup up Nicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many celebrities were born in d month of September,my observation! May ur marriage not crash and I pray its nt true!PORTABLE

    ReplyDelete
  5. God help them!
    Those speculations r true

    ReplyDelete
  6. na dem sabi oo. ** miss lewisky **

    ReplyDelete
  7. nothing boi. **miss lewisky**

    ReplyDelete
  8. *rubs hands like birdman* now let the show begin *sips cold absolute raspberry*

    ReplyDelete
  9. BLOG ANALYSER: Hmmm,Marriage is not easy bt u have to make it work tru christ Jesus. I knew they might have problem coz u can't mix business with pleasure. May God heal them and restore love back in to their union, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I have to say this before you people find out. I'm the reason. We had a brief affair and he stile Tiwa's 5 million to give me. He begged me to manage it bit I was angry because I asked for 20million. So I broke up with him and when he was calling to beg,tiwa heard him. That's why she didn't post a birthday message or say dorolove,doroteebillz

    ReplyDelete
  11. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Is obvious they no longer love each other like they did frm the scratch..... Well if they want to divorce then i wish them happy seperation.......
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  12. They should go n have sit abeg,na me send them to marry?mtcheeew.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is what happens when you tender your relationship esp a complicated one before public. I have my reasons but no get time to type. Tiwa should try and retain him as her manager cause truly the guy really promoted her. Forget you saying Tiwa is the breadwinner, she has nothing compared to what he has in fact managers are the bigger boys but they ain't always in your face. Who dash Tiwa money to throw wedding in Dubai??!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heheheh Ecetera must not hear this oh

    ReplyDelete
  15. Attention seeking brat... They love the attention you all give them...MORON

    ReplyDelete
  16. hahahhaha I dey tell you. Ecetera go finish them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is breaking news ooo. Chaii, My Tiwa of life, well such is life, U win some, U loose some..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Until they release a statement #mouthsealedtight#

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adaleticia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. if dey break up or dey break down na dem sabi

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321