Beverly Osu marks 22nd birthday with sexy Ethopian themed photoshoot & Powerful Words | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 26 September 2014

Beverly Osu marks 22nd birthday with sexy Ethopian themed photoshoot & Powerful Words

 Beverly Osu would be 22 tomorrow September 27. To mark it, she has unveiled a set of stunning photos from an Ethopian themed photo shoot as styled by  Abbyke Domina
She also has this to say...
“22 represents God,The Master Builder, The Manifestation of Dreams, The Future, realization, personal power, retribution, love, war, and a visionary.As I turn 22 I am proficient and a strong leader, I have the potential to be successful, I will fulfill my highest potential by bringing ideals into everyday reality. I am stronger today because I turn 22.
I represent an African leader, The strength of a woman.

“I am a woman. I do not like war. However, I would rather die rather than accepting your deal…”
These were the words of Empress Titus, The
ETHIOPIAN QUEEN, wife of Emperor Menelik,
she is known to have wielded considerable political 
power, she was a key player in the dispute over the “Treaty of Wuchale” with Italy in which the Italian version made Ethiopia an Italian protectorate.
“Wathin’t a bafazi, way ithint’imbolodo ufo Kufa” (now you have touched the women (strydom), you have struck a rock, you have dislodged a boulder, you will be crushed).
I have found my strength after the BBA show…I’ve been down but not crushed, I am humble but not stupid, I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I learn, I’ve been hurt but I’m alive. I’m human. 
I am 22 years old, I’m youthful, I’m a moving train, I’m BLACK DIAMOND, I’m a young African woman with the grace of God leading me.I am a working progress.

I’m Beverly Osu.“

26 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to u Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the fool just lost her dad? Why is she here posting ugly pictures instead of mourning her dad? Don't she realize how ugly and disgusting she looks? Smh

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hapi betday 2 u but its never complete witout u checkin in my hotel rum 2 9t @ rum 14 (double suit), westview palace hotel

      Delete
  3. She lie too much abt her age datz y she have agbalumo breast. HBD in advance tho

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to u...
    But pardon me for asking. ..aren't u supposed to be mourning ur dead father; instead of taking photoshoots for ur birthday. U should ve celebrated it in a quiet way out of respect for ur dad!! Anyways its my opinion dunno about u...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long story bitch. You didn't add the fact that you like to have sex in bathtubs with camera's watching. With your 40 year old bones claiming 22. Lair

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmn she luks older, jus observing tho #*karlishah*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beverly are you writing a tribute or this is just to celebrate birthday? Issoraiii HBD to you then..'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha wicked people that is her football age naa lol, una for this blog street too like to spoil market o hahaha!i lov those words though! but pls work on ur breast by collecting more good sperm like mine which will make them fuller and socculent!i don't like them small and hard!
    (9ijaborn yankeebased)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoeloshi!!!!!!!!!! Anyways happy birthday in advance,many more years

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahahhahahaha 22 my foot, beverly in nothing less than 26 or 27.somebody I know very well mtcheeeeeew

    ReplyDelete
  11. BLOG ANALYSER: Happy birthday Beverly, I must say, u look stuning

    ReplyDelete
  12. See her breast like kılıshı.. Mtcheww! Happy birthday sha! May God bless your new age.. IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  13. 22 ko 12 niiii..... Am 12yrs too

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Look who is talking "The dirty slandering the unclean" Ashawo Truth!

    ReplyDelete
  16. 22yrs old girl cant kiss and moan when fingered the way she did to that s.a guy in bba.

    ReplyDelete
  17. AND THE AWARDS FOR THE ''BEST LIAR'' GOES TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  18. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    If this babe na 22 then i be fourteen....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  19. She can't lie about her age.its not her fault that she is more successful than you all.

    ReplyDelete
  20. When did Zulu attire become Ethiopian?? My best friend is Ethiopian and I am South African.. A zulu in fact and I can tell you know that the first pic and third pic is a ZULU attire.. Not Ethiopian. And the language written in the write up is indeed Zulu....

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321