Queen! Dencia rocks Royal inspired robe for US debut video(Photo) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 26 September 2014

Queen! Dencia rocks Royal inspired robe for US debut video(Photo)



She may be an internationally known business woman with her Whitenicious brand,however,Dencia is back to her first love and even better than ever..She now calls herself Queen Dencia and,the Pop star just shot a video for her US debut single in Hollywood..She is also rocking a royal inspired robe designed by her..

Those Versace shoes are the Truth ....We can't wait for the video..

18 comments:

  1. Pls where is d link cuz I wanna download dah song and dance shoki to d beat. I luv Dencia so much, shez ma No. 1 pop star #Teamdencia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only like the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. emeh i see you like dis babe, God bless her hustle cos she's hardworking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dencia of life, me love you like xoxo"

    ReplyDelete
  5. team Dencia! #DARMY, for life

    ReplyDelete
  6. MedusA HeaD nah turn on for me..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice shoe and costume.. IT İŞ WELL

    ReplyDelete
  8. BLOG ANALYSER: I don't know why I don't hate her and I don't like her either. I am just indifferent wen it comes to Queen D. I love her hustling spirit

    ReplyDelete
  9. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    This lady is really hardworking and that i must give to her..... Waiting for the video no doubt.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one better than those overall. We wish you well. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Better than Tiwa's wanted(Video)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anything about Dencia? I care less ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. One question. Who cares?

    ReplyDelete
  14. One question. Who cares?

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321