So Adorable! Meet the World's Youngest Swimmer at just one day old(Photos) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 27 September 2014

So Adorable! Meet the World's Youngest Swimmer at just one day old(Photos)

 At just one day old,  Phoenix Charles Elwell took his first swim with his smitten father.
Phoenix is the youngest child ever to be enrolled as a Water Baby in a national programme aimed at making swimming not just safe, but fun for all the family ,aged precisely 31 hours and 46 minutes.
According to Mailonline, his father who is an Instructor for the Water Babies Swim School introduced him to the joys of baby aquatics – He said
‘The question for me is “why not?‘He absolutely loved his time in the pool,’. ‘I think he would quite happily have gone to sleep in the water when we finished. It was quite special for me too.
So cute


23 comments:

  1. Don't try this in Nigeria or else the mother will say you want to use her child for Jazz..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. only mist ibo blood babies can try dis.ibo's are bless.oya haters*oke*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ur name should be ode not oke. idiot.

      Delete
  3. Yea, really blessed. I'm proud 2 b an igbo man

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the water is warm enough.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cul kid, I started swimming 2 hours after my mum gave birth to me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't think I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
    .
    Dont worry, naso death dey start.....
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next thing we will hear is the 1st 1day old baby to swim is dead. Smh, Oyibo can be as senseless as Vizzy and Truth @times.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The baby is so red like palm oil. The child must be so pissed off but can't talk. Stupid father. Soon when the child grows up and becomes a water psycho,he will say because his dad soaked him in water at one day old

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I like this tho its not acceptable to most people(especially mothers),but think its cool,when I have a baby with hakeem might try this(that's if his mother doesn't drown me first) lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lmao @face of mpn and vizzy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Babies have been swimming in rivers in Nigeria. It's culturally acceptable to flig them in rivers for them to swim or drown.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321