"I am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"-Actor Benson Okonkwo | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 19 September 2014

"I am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"-Actor Benson Okonkwo

After coming second place with the Vanguard’s Sexiest in Nollywood 2013,Benson Okonkwo took the Karis Award crown for Nollywood's Sexiest Actor.The award is organised by Vanguard newspaper too.He said
“Well, it’s not a new thing. I have always been sexy and I know it. I started modelling before acting. I started modelling at the age of 16. I have always been admired by the public and that’s what makes me stand out. The confidence I have today is from my being sexy and I have a lovely and beautiful mum that I look like, so I got the beauty from her.Even when I was in school, I have always won awards for being the sexiest. So this is something I am used to. I have also won a prize as Vanguard’s sexiest actor. And now Karis Media sexiest actor and more awards will come. Because to me, if I am to say it and I will say it again; I am Nigeria’s sexiest man”

.

31 comments:

  1. My friend pack well, sexiest man ko, mad man ni. U had better not say that again!! *Long hiss*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ibo men lk 2 take it in d ass"...dey r homo wt pride.

      Delete
  2. See em small prick..Udene..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. am telling you! all i see is a small Dick and a gay ass motherfucker!!...pardon my language... sexiness in this manner was never meant for guys...mtchewwwww..

      Delete
    2. I swear down, the guy him prick to small.. wht is sexy abt him? Mstweeeee

      Delete
  3. And Jesus wept again

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO! Emeh ya wicked oo..see the pictures u used.....lwkm

    www.flayvour360.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanguard most sexiest makes your think you are the sexiest in nigeria.....I won also,NTA most sexiest..I am the Nigeria's most sexiest then..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha, this is guy is in cloud 9,who is deceiving you bro?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your packaging is small ohh, please don't model in your briefs or you can use a pair of socks to enhance it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If dx is d definition of sexy,... I'd eva turn a lessibo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can someone please tell dis guy to go nd hide for one corner.sexiest man my foot

    ReplyDelete
  10. All i see is a toothpick dick headed man

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd rather be a lesbian than date this bleached skin man with mopping stick hairdo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wat sexy talk more of sexiest...pple are delusional..i blame d pple whu fed him all dese lies

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wat sexy talk more of sexiest...pple are delusional..i blame d pple whu fed him all dese lies

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lmao sexy my foot.this guy is really funny

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mumu sexy ko,finest ni,bro abeg u no reach

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is this a joke. Please is today April ist?

    ReplyDelete
  17. dis guy keep trying hard to hide the stretch marks on his stomach and he dares talk about confidence huh ?? am i missing something

    ReplyDelete
  18. U go blame am,no be ppl they decieve am say him fine.bros,you no follow at all,you be like female gay.*oke*

    ReplyDelete
  19. stupid gay. is like u re suffering frm anus disorder. ** miss lewisky**

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just hate dis guy. God 4 give me 4 hating ur creation sha

    ReplyDelete
  21. mmonwu ulaga. sexiest my ass

    ReplyDelete
  22. E be like say dis guy head don knock

    ReplyDelete
  23. Replies
    1. Well, the saying goes, empty barrel ............. I rest my case.
      Delusional.

      Delete
  24. all i see is a bleached smelly dirty man. u just commot psych ward abi? eya pele take my icecream as consolation

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321