"I came on stage in a coffin to show people my musical career isn't dead"-Kelly Handsome | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 25 March 2014

"I came on stage in a coffin to show people my musical career isn't dead"-Kelly Handsome

In Febuary, Kelly Handsome arrived on stage in a coffin and while many were wondering why he would do it,here is what he told Nigerian Tribune
"I’m at that point in my life when many believe that Kelly Hansome’s musical career is dead; so I thought of a concept that would best depict my comeback, and that was what I came up with. It wasn’t an easy decision but I had to take the bull by the horn...They loved it."

18 comments:

  1. Oh ooooooooo!Who are the theYs dat luved it?Well,Wrong concept ever man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead, I thought it signified the musical career was not only dead but buried. My bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Endtimes coffin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything for fame.....
    .
    .
    .
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dumbest concept......firstly you coming out of a coffin made you look stupid in the eyes of millons.....
    Secondly::my advise for him is...hit the studio,write nice lyrics,seek for good beat,and sign a deal with a profitable record lablel,and stop using your coming out of coffin ish to get fame and stay relevant

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheap stupid skank.Better concentrate on your yahoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your mental disorderness as aggravated and deterioriated to this level and extent....you can't just encapsulate your words in one single sentence...must you comment twice??

      Delete
    2. She thinks Emeh will share money at the end of 2014!!

      Delete
  7. BLOG ANALYSER: #waiting for a new hit song not just coffin scenes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BLOG ANALYSER: I believe u can still do it kelly.

      Delete
  8. D concept isnt IT at all ooo, COFFIN.....Concept don finish 4 world ni *Ovietemi*

    ReplyDelete
  9. U wish a scene could do all the magic,lol for good scenes in your home check out http://www.newslatedesign.blogspot.com/2014/03/rich-velvet-rooms.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's trying to form undertaker... long hisssssssss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ur musical career died a long time ago....accept it bro. Bitter truth!

    ReplyDelete
  12. DeaD career Ewhere

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321