Shame on you for making fun of me -An Angry Kim Kardashian fires back at butt implant claims | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Thursday 20 February 2014

Shame on you for making fun of me -An Angry Kim Kardashian fires back at butt implant claims

This week, a group of cosmetic surgery experts claimed Kim has definitely had some work don on her butt..either fillers or butt implants/injections ..she took to twitter to air her mind
@KimKardashian
I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life! Using pics of me 15lbs skinnier (before I had my baby) comparing to me now! I still have weight to lose. Anyone who has had a baby knows how hard it is to lose weight(especially the last bit of weight) & your body totally changes! Making fun of me pregnant & making fun of me trying to lose weight now shame on you. I'm not perfect but I will never conform to your skinny standards sorry! Not me. And BTW I've lost a lot so far & I'm proud of that! Don't give young girls a complex!

21 comments:

  1. Gud to know u r all natural wtout any silicone, hot mama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoop whoop Ki Ki .I can't forget the day we took that photo.I actually forced you to go nude because you were ashamed and said your body wasn't as sexy as mine. It was not easy convincing you that even though I'm sexier, you are still a beauty.It's our secret, noone knows and please don't mention my name during interviews whoooop

      Delete
    2. Stop smoking crake befor it gets too late. The aftermath isn't imaginable. Food for tout @pweety

      Delete
    3. Stop smoking crake befor it gets too late. The aftermath isn't imaginable. Food for tout @pweety

      Delete
  2. Gud to know u r all natural wtout any silicone, hot mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim is too sensitive when it concerns her body .Why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every girl is sensitive wen it comes to our body..u can lie to urself and say u r not...

      Delete
    2. Every girl is sensitive wen it comes to our body..u can lie to urself and say u r not...

      Delete
  4. Kimkay dooh peepz must talk whether u lk it or nt..#jmartinTimayaPlaying

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim looks so fake and her shape is not all that

    ReplyDelete
  6. See why Kanye wants to die there

    The Mayor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whether implanted or nt she gat shape.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plz don't go skinny kim. It's so unsexyyy. Ignore them joor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowwwwwwwww
    shape of life me likey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lmao she make sense, http://www.naijaclickguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Photo shop at work... who is fulling who????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fool....it is fooling not fulling!


      Kim Dagogo

      Delete
  12. Kim k lukin dirty.Yuck

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321