Response to story of the Nigerian whose kidney was stolen in Malaysia(MUST READ) | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Response to story of the Nigerian whose kidney was stolen in Malaysia(MUST READ)

A few days ago, I wrote a true story of a Nigerian guy who said his kidney was stolen in Malaysia (READ HERE)I actually met with him face to face and he decided to tell me his story on the condition I didn't write his name all all. He wasn't begging for money or help from anyone so I didn't have any reason to doubt him..
However @McAfeezEnt a blogger and reader of Miss P blog has responded to that story..Read and see if you agree with him
His response below

Let me first commend you with this story Emeh, but the fact remains that this dude sold his own kidney willingly. I have spent over 4yrs in Malaysia, as an undergraduate student and now a Masters student. Pls you all should first know the fact that selling your kidney is illegal in Malaysia as there is a high rates of Asia ppl flying in here to sell there kidneys and after that they die. Why are they losing their life? because they were so poor and most of them will use the money they earned on one kidney to sustain the remaining one...



And yes Africans esp Nigerians may fly to this country for the purpose, but believe me the kidney amount do not worth more than ones life. In all my stay here in Malaysia I haven't seen anyone that say it to my face that s/he knows where they sell kidney, we all use to hear it in news and ofcourse rumours. But the fact is that there are many news of Taxi drivers spraying a perfume or power to make passenger(s) sleep and then sell them to those who needed their kidneys.
Now listen, if you are kidnapped because they wanted your kidney then believe me no one will ever see you again, I have heard many cases here. If you were kidnapped because of your kidney, hmm oga they will take both kidneys because the kidnappers(mostly Indians/Chinese) knew how much they will get on each kidney and leaving you with the remaining one kidney will be a loss for them.
The False In The Story The Dude Told You
Two security men that he met are also  the same people that got him lifeguard job, and they were Nigerians ? You can never see any African man as security man in Malaysia, the foreigners you are see as a security men are Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar and Indians so that was a lie. You can only see Africans doing bouncers or waiters and it is at African clubs/restaurants only, which are few in Malaysia.

""I had no option but to give myself up to the authorities so I could be deported since I couldn't pay for my flight ticket"" A big lie, Malaysia government will never and can never buy your ticket so that you could be deported rather of that you will die in their jail. Anyone who over stayed in Malaysia is prone to be jailed for at least three months except his fellow citizen buy him a return ticket. (We have over 200 Nigerians at their deportation camp, where they walk around with only pant, they sleep on the floor, and they always give them pure watering white rice with low volume of salt.)

Fact About Malaysia

How To Get A Job In Malaysia: It wasn't easy to land yourself a job here except if you want to work illegally at African restaurants, clubs and bars. The impression the people here have for blacks won't allow them to give you a job like lifeguard, a racist can never allow you to rescue him/her even if they are drowning. Then the owner of small businesses in Malaysia sees you as a risk at their working place, since you are a black person.

The only one way you can get yourself a job here is if you have your Degree and it is a big war to get it. Then most of the time the companies that take Africans are international companies that needed people that can speak English. These are the companies that deals with customer service. That's all...

Advice To Those Who Think Some Malay Boys/Girls In Naija Sold Their Kidneys

There are many illegal things people do in this country to make huge amount of money. The money is even enough for them to ball in Nigeria for at least 1yr let assume they are blowing N300k - N500k monthly. For Example; An African girl doing Asawo here earns between N16k - N25K per night(fixed price) while an African guy doing illegals things earning millions per year.

Question For Us: Please tell me what kidney money will do in these people life, the money these people are blowing in Nigeria is more than goddamn kidney money walahi.


NOTE: Nigeria Embassy won't help you. If you are in trouble they are careless they are less concerned.

I SignOut... Thanks Emeh

22 comments:

  1. Interesting................money money money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuck my Yoruba dog washer escaped with my dog's gold necklace. Nigerians are security guards in malaysia
      I sighted two yoruba security guards with my telescope while flying over Malaysia on my private jet on my way to Dubai yuck

      Delete
    2. I never belived this story bcos it has so many loopholes! This guy sold his kidney. How come he didn't even notice the stiches where it hurt him? Removing someone kidney is not a minor surgery, so I don't believe he didn't even feel anything even without talkin drugs. He also lied about being a lifegard!

      Delete
  2. Issorai

    Chinedu Mgbemena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still maintain that there's no way a surgery will be performed on you and you won't notice. So after they cut him open his skin went back to how it was originally?it is possible that most of what he said happened but I strongly disagree with the part that he didn't notice any difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. true talk cos i lived in malaysia before for fucking 3 years before i left that fucked up shit country

    http://ajetun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashawo 16-25k per night? Why I dey waste my time for naija? How mush be flight

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ who ever wrote this to you Emeh. Welldon Mr I know Malaysia well. Despite the elaborate points you came up with about the guy's story being a lie. Do you know all the stories? You spend 4years and another for you masters and you feel that makes you malay expert. What this guy said stand a 80 percent chance of being true. Park well joor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I concur jare. It's just like saying you know all about Nigeroa because you have spent four years here. Do you know the underground things which happen here or there?

      Delete
  7. @ who ever wrote this to you Emeh. Welldon Mr I know Malaysia well. Despite the elaborate points you came up with about the guy's story being a lie. Do you know all the stories? You spend 4years and another for you masters and you feel that makes you malay expert. What this guy said stand a 80 percent chance of being true. Park well joor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't even understand what he wrote, his English is so bad. Masters in what please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My question exactly.....even Chief Zeburudiah Okorigwe Nwogbo alisa 4.30, of the tv show, masquerade, speaks better than this joker.

      Delete
    2. This writer u sure say u no be scammer for Malaysia ?

      Delete
  9. Well my own point is, how won't d boy notice d stitch on his body n he must Def feel pains around d stitched area no matter who stitches it, he probably got paid after selling d kidney n lived d normal Naija big boi life n squandered d moni n cudnt get any source of income, he probably started taking alcohol n a lot of it Wch ruined him, so he shud pls b truthful, on a normal day once a guy tells me he stays in Malaysia I hv dis sort of disregard cos dey r never into any good deal.... i wish him quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. D boy na odeh! Him no see d stiches. Taa! He sold his kidney nd mayb they didn't pay him, nw he is complainin. Shatappp!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure this person is using malay to write english. Very bad

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahahahahahahahahhaha! issoria

    ReplyDelete
  13. This 1 na yahoo boy for Malaysia. How can a masters student write this kind of terrible English?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who be this I too know

    ReplyDelete
  15. Emeh, don't believe this guy, he's an agent, I live in ikeja barracks, and I have a lot of friends who have traveled to malaysia and back, a lot of them go there to sell their kidneys, and if u are a novice, then travel to malaysia, ur friends over there or new friends will invite u to a bar, then ur drink will be poisoned, the next tin is dat u will find ur self awake after fews hours or smtimes awhole day, then u will feel a sharp pain around ur abdomen,wen u ask ur friends y the very little stitch and pains, they will cook up a story and it dies there. A lot of guys who traveled to malaysia are livin wit single kidneys and most of them do not even knw. This victim got to knw becos his came up wit complications. So I 100% believe the story.pple who live in d street will confirm this. Thank u

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am sure this guy is a kidney seller that y he's defendin d country, I no even get time read his whole rubbish. I believe d victims story

    ReplyDelete
  17. I believe the first story,I know it can happen.........the other guy is also a kidney seller that's what's he's into

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321