I don't need a husband - Bimbo Akintola Warns | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 3 January 2014

I don't need a husband - Bimbo Akintola Warns


She may be 43 now but Actress Bimbo Akintola is letting everyone know she is not looking for a husband. Here is what she told Vanguard

Oh, that I’m looking for a husband, that I’m desperate for a husband. That’s the worst I’ve heard and that’s the latest one. I’m not looking for a husband and I don’t need one..
I don’t need anything. I’m a complete person. I only do things that make me happy, because I believe and I understand the reality that this is just one life and you should live it to the maximum, happiness and peace should be the key. I’m not searching for a husband, because the rumour that I’m searching for a husband has given me wahala,- all kinds of people from left, right and centre, looking for me saying they want to marry me. Please, I’m using this opportunity to tell everybody, I am not looking for a husband!

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. lol
      please read http://nazizydiary.blogspot.com/2014/01/20-things-to-do-before-you-are-30.html?spref=fb

      Delete
  2. Console yourself woman. You need a husband and all this is a strategy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Serz consolation, she's now of the mind set that she can't find a husband so she needs to tell us this so we can be off her cool aid. Oro e ye mi aunty, God ddoes miracles its not too late so don't giv up

      Delete
  3. The end is near. Endtimes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bimbo, think again about this....Dont use your mouth to curse yourself sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that ur final answer? Wud u like to use any of our life lines? U wanna phone ur mom to confirm if u really sure about this? U wanna ask the audience??? Read Nasty Hot Gist HERE FAST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She get spirit husband...

    ReplyDelete
  7. She get spirit husband...

    ReplyDelete
  8. she nid a husband o
    pls visit my blog samuelohis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bimbo....lemme just be your 'figure head' husband....no big fuss

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lov d hair. It's nt a must 2 marry.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Naija pple self, una mentality no dey grow. D whole hubby tin is a tin of choice. Personally if I had so much money, I myt nt need a hubby. Wat for? Babies? I can make dat myself all I need is a sperm. Love? Fuck dat! Am too busy tinkin of build a house on d moon. And guess wat, shez spendin much more nd happier dan many married pple. If Gods will is for her nt to marry, she cnt kill herself. So calm down pple and grow up. Y'all got to tink beyond african marriage craze. Its a bad mentality for sick girls. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bitch Please!! R u wiser than God?

      Delete
    2. Bitch Please!! R u wiser than God?

      Delete
    3. Ode anon 13:01

      Delete
  12. So fake. She is forming because no man has proposed

    ReplyDelete
  13. The only time any woman should make this Statement is if your bank account is as fat as me Pwetty or maybe Oprah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bullshit!! A woman can do well without a man! What off d widows, the divorces who didn't remarry? Ain't they happy??? Happiness doesn't come from a man ladies, that's d reason men treat yall like idiots!

      Delete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321