Toolz wants to know! What would you do if you were Gabrielle Union? | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Toolz wants to know! What would you do if you were Gabrielle Union?

So Toolz asked this very deep question and I decided to share..it's the situation Gabrielle Union faced and she finally got a ring this month.The question is for male and female
"Imagine you were dating someone seriously for about 2 yrs, u had problems and both decided to take a break - maybe a month or two apart....During that break your 'boyfriend' impregnates someone else or your 'girlfriend' gets pregnant for someone else...." Could you ever get back together with that person? What Would You Do?
It has just been revealed that Dwayne Wade fathered a love child while dating Gabrielle Union. According to Daily mail...



The event occurred while the couple were on a break and before the 31-year-old proposed to the Gabrielle on December 21.It emerged on Monday that the Miami Heat star recently had a child with an unnamed woman.
Wade acknowledged the development to the Sun Sentinel,
'I had a time, a part in our break, in our pain and our hurt, a blessing came out of it in my life, having a son that was born healthy. So I'm moving on.'
Gabrielle was shocked and angry when she learned the truth, a source told E!, and she distanced herself from the basketball player.
But they have since reconciled and his proposal, accompanied by a $1 million 8.5 carat ring, sealed their love.
There has been no comment from either about the child.

21 comments:

  1. I will leave jeje

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ll get back with him cos we were apart when he fathered d love child,to fink he wants to be with her n not d baby mama it cld ve just been an act gone wrong... I ll be mad go crazy ve attempted break up n think,cry, drink, pray, reason n if he's coming back d way dwayne came back for gabby then hell yea am keeping my man. But if I were a guy n my gf gts preggy for some1 after a breakup I wld free her cos d time I will b waiting for her to deliver n gt herself back omo I don use am move on n find another girl. Hey buh thts how life is

      Delete
    2. I won't leave him as long as he returns with a ring

      Delete
  2. Are u sure she is not the one in this predicament? Hmmnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Odee,didn't u read d part where she said this is gabrielle union and dwayne scenario,aw will u even knw them wen all you ever watch is amuludun,executive mumu

      Delete
  3. Dere is nothing deep about dis question, dis is a question a child can answer I guess she should stop looking or seeking for attention with all dis stupid questions of her's if u have a relationship problem plss kindly see a counsellor for relationship issues. Do u understand

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toolz keep asking rubbish questions after stealing someone's man.hippo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saved as a favorite, I reallу like your blog!

    Herе iѕ my web-site Best Online Dating Site

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would dump him because he will still cheat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ask Tuface and Annie

    shrek

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let him go bcos I can't imagin my man havin a child that's not mine.

      Delete
  8. SMH to Toolzs nd petite

    ReplyDelete
  9. will take him back gladly. the grass isn't always greener on the other side

    ..... hard nipples

    ReplyDelete
  10. will cut off his dick

    ReplyDelete
  11. i will not accept him bk.. i will tell him to pack his long blk dick out of my pussy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Toolz , which one u de ? At 41, E go de challenging for Gabrielle to born , abi u no want make the man born ni ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Funny. I've never condoned cheating.
    I know that if I'm with a guy and he cheats, I will leave.

    This case however get k-leg. They had broken up when it happened. So he literally did not cheat.

    If I really really love him, & I know it happened only because we had broken up, I would take him back. But e go hard.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321