Photos-Nicki Minaj strips down for Elle Magazine | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Friday 15 March 2013

Photos-Nicki Minaj strips down for Elle Magazine

 I love the new Nicki Minaj.She looks so beautiful and natural in her new ELLE shoot.According to her ‘When I saw myself with barely any makeup at, it was such a… like, I'm so, so attached to my pink lipstick, it's hard. I feel that it's become a part of me,To go in front of the camera, without pink lips or big ol' crazy lashes— you know, nothing— I felt naked. It was scary! So this photo shoot was a real accomplishment in my eyes.’

More photos after the cut..



11 comments:

  1. Please she should never go back to her hideous makeup.She is so fresh here.Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emeh o,I tried ur pimples treatment o.mayb I over heated d honey,cos it became chewy n when I tried 2 eat it,it burnt my finger n cheek. Now I hv a blister.I like 2 tink d honey is pure,so did I over heat it? Pls ans o am waitin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol!!

      No vex o,I don't mean 2 laff at u,buh ur story is quite hilarious..*still laffing*

      Abeg don't do d one dat will gv u pimples d size of watermelons or peel off d first layer of ur skin o.lol!!

      Delete
    2. U needed not to have heated the honey. Honey when heated removes nearly all the good stuff including it's anti-bacterial properties. Just using pure unheated honey and natural aloe-vera mix will reduce your pimples.Try also to know your skin type. These days there is a lot of fake honey in circulation. So shine your eyes *cheers*

      Delete
    3. Hahahahahahah funny comment.sorry hun,use acid on the burnt part to blend it well

      Delete
  3. Still fake bitchhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew this Emeh was a witch.Hope u all believe me.She wants to make her readers ugly like her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her big boobs makes me go Cray

    http://ajetun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then buy your girl some :D

      Delete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321