"It's so so difficult to find a wife.."-Mikel Obi | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Saturday 30 March 2013

"It's so so difficult to find a wife.."-Mikel Obi

"I know, normal people don't go through what I am going through now when it concerns finding a Wife to marry, and normal people don't at all. Believe me it's so so difficult, very difficult, it's so so difficult you just have to leave it to God. There might be someone who really loves me truly for who I am but I may not be aware and maybe you don't know... or you may think she's one of those who loves you for who you are or what you have, or because of your money, maybe she's there for you, you never know, you get so confused, now I have decided I will just leave it to God to decide who I get married to"

 Mikel Obi said in an interview with sports journalist,Kayode Tijani

19 comments:

  1. This proud ugly goat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mikel ugly?fear God oh,proud yes,not ugly

      Delete
  2. Hahahahahaahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mikel come and seek counsel from me... I sure do know girls who luv guys for their money!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rubbish,is he the first one to have money and get married?Celebs who have more money than him are getting wives everyday,small rat like him be claiming he doesnt know if they are out for his money. Be waiting for God to come down from heaven and give you a wife.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be a celebrity is not easy I guess....

    ReplyDelete
  6. confused face... Na wa o Mr mikel. Its not that hard to find a wife when I'm here. I've always loved u even before all these riches...but When u become broke, I'll be here waiting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bia mr man marry if you want to marry

    ReplyDelete
  8. The association of igbo people (Ndigbo)have taken it up on ourselves to help a brother in need.We shall go to the village and get you a fresh omalicha tomato jos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lolzzz;asin dis proud ugly goat.hehehehehhe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is so right! That's what money does to you. you just can never tell who loves you for real... My advice disguise yourself and gat a wife if you really want to. My boyfriend did that with me and we are inseparable!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disguise himself to what?A humble hippo?Because he's already a proud goat

      Delete
  11. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I'm hoping to provide
    one thing again and help others like you aided me.

    my homepage bi fold patio doors

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haaba....mikel werrin do me?....na wa 4 u o

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww, I've always liked Mikel from the start, he got more of my attention when Nigeria lost to Argentina n he sat on d floor n cried his heart out,he was so fragile, at that I could not explain what happened to the beat of my heart, I composed lots of songs for him'be mine'in Yoruba BoneOMB etc. I'll Keep praying for Gods Humility in His Heart.God Bless frm BD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, u are surely the one for him...

      Delete
    2. No set p here go look for Mikel.loll

      Delete
  14. YES I AM ThnkS (*winks*)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Make una dey dream,this one is an unrepentant bachelor

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321