Why Osita Iheme's(Paw Paw) is not yet married | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Monday 14 January 2013

Why Osita Iheme's(Paw Paw) is not yet married

Many have been wondering why Nollywood star actor/director, Osita Iheme is yet to get hitched. The reason is not farfetched as his counterpart and best friend, Chinedu Ikedieze(Aki) got hitched last year and is even expecting his first child.
In an exclusive interview with EE,he opened up on his major challenge......



But the challenge is that I do not know whom to marry. I’m not really searching per se, of course, I have many female friends and fans. Some of them intimate, but picking the person I will spend the rest of my life with is what is delaying my settling down. God will help me decide soon, because with Him all things are possible.”
“I know I will be getting married someday, it could even be tomorrow, this month or even next month, but what I cannot tell is the very day or date. I have told you everything is in God’s hands and He alone will help me make the right choice. Mind you, he who finds a wife, finds a good thing…”

8 comments:

  1. wish him the best o

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he makes up his mind, God will help him.
    Shrek

    ReplyDelete
  3. he said he has many female fans "Some of them intimate".Choiiiii so babes dey flock for paw paw?daummmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. i pity ur life. Know thyself paw paw, time is going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i pity ur life. Know thyself paw paw, time is going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .??? That comment was pointless olodo

      Delete
  6. I wish you the best Osita.

    Have you checked on God today? Visit www.thebanquethall.blogspot.com Bringing the Word of God to the web.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321