Photo:Snoop Dogg smoking weed with his son,defend s his actions | This Is Miss Petite Nigeria Blog

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Photo:Snoop Dogg smoking weed with his son,defend s his actions

Snoop Dog now snoop Lion set tongues wagging late last month when his son posted pictures of both of them smoking weed together.
 When the Hollywood Reporter recently caught up Snoop,he gave a shocking reason.....


"What better way to [learn] than from the master?,My kids can do whatever the hell they want," he explains further. "For me to say otherwise would be hypocritical. A lot of motherf*ckers don't have a relationship with their kids, and that's when they get on drugs and have suicidal thoughts and drive drunk. Me and my son is mellow. I'm his father, so I wanna show him the proper way because he looks up to me.”
Snoop Dogg‘s eldest son, Corde Broadus, has decided to put his promising athletic career on hold to pursue a rap career like his old man.


Hmmn,is this right?I ain't a father,so cant judge

5 comments:



For Inquiries/Tipoff emepretty@gmail.com - Call 08095369321